• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young is SOOOOOO ATROCIOUS that…..

TheBigKat

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

People who don’t like Big Kat threads are the same weenies who cant wait to tell you they don’t watch TV or the News and also try to order off a Keto menu at Wendy’s 

They’re the kind of people who tip the pizza delivery driver one whole dollar and tell him to keep the change

14 minutes ago, Fright said:

I rather enjoy the creative new ways to highlight how bad Young is. The copers need to keep being reminded or else they'll start to blame the weather for his noodle arm. 

😂it is sad to see backups and IR guys with higher player values. They’re almost daring us to start Bryce like defenses dare him to throw on them. 

• Pie 1

After watching the game back I’m no longer buying any of the line excuses, if you want to say the playmakers suck fine, but the line was serviceable outside of a few plays. NGS backs me up they have the Patriots, Giants, Titans, Seahawks all with worse lines. Last night I saw Levis or Devito look good despite tons of pressure(both lines allowing 50+% pressure) Bryce wouldn’t be able to make some of the throws Levis made. I saw him stand in the pocket and complete a hole shot 35 yards downfield while getting crushed by a defender. That takes top notch arm strength and toughness.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Lemme let y'all in on some top secret forum info...

If you aren't interested in a thread you don't have to click on it and every reply bumps a thread to the top so if you don't reply it'll fall off the first page soon.

What else is there to talk about right now? If we had a first rounder this would be draft talk central but it's not so interesting when our draft starts at #33.

I mean seriously, what is there to even talk about? Bryce's progression? Non existent. #1 draft pick? Traded it away. New coaching hires? Nobody wants to work for Tepper except retreads and yes men. New GM? Shitterer hasn't even been fired yet (which is pathetic). Players we could potentially build around? LMAO The state of the NFC South? Who cares anymore.

I mean seriously, people keep b*tching about @TheBigKat starting threads, what encouraging or thought provoking topics are there to even post during this sad state of Panther football? Tepper has literally ruined this franchise. And the scary thought is this isn't even rock bottom as I feel it can even get worse than this.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I don't get people bitching over people making too many threads. If you're looking for positivity or things to look forward to, this likely isn't the place. The state of the team and this season is a poo show right now, let people vent. The bigkat is just stating the obvious. I wasn't even aware of that embarrassing little tidbit either, so it's something. 

• Pie 1