• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Michael Pittman/Zach Moss/ Anthony Richardson/ Jonathan Taylor.... NO PROBLEM for Steichen

TheBigKat

NEVER in my life have I seen someone who made so much money but yet so clueless.... As big of the miss CJ was at QB, missing Steichen is going to set us back further

This guy is handedly COACH of the YEAR, cooking with backups and 3rd stringers....

Look at the Colts offense when they dumped Frank Melatonin Reich and picked up Reich

IMG_4564.jpg

• Pie 4

"Steichen, who is in the middle of a playoff run for the Eagles, was the subject of a virtual interview with Carolina’s search committee back on Jan. 14. And the 37-year-old is not permitted to speak with the Panthers again until after the conference championship games held on Jan. 29—so perhaps that’s why his name hasn’t popped up again.

Either way, the Panthers are now moving quickly in their hunt—and Steichen may get left behind if he hasn’t been already"

I wonder who HE/SHE is that rushed this decision to move on as if it is a stock about to burst

16 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Wasn’t the rumor that Tepper didn’t like his interview? Good googly moogly 

Thats another way of saying Shane wasn’t on board with Tepper’s level of involvement and/ or didn’t agree with Tepper on a key issue.

• Pie 2

Not convinced any coach would have been successful this year with the team as is and then having a meddling owner involving himself in football decisions. And having coaches going to Tepper and Fitt reporting as spies against the HC. The “Hunger Games” environment would affect any HC especially a rookie HC. 

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Yeh, because we know after one season who the good and bad Qb’s are… 

I agree for the most part. Qbs need 2-3 years minimum to figure out what they are going to be in the NFL/out of the NFL. However, I will admit for a #1 overall pick to look this bad is pretty alarming. I think Bryce can play in the NFL but it's going to take the right coaching/players/environment to get that to happen, and Frank Reich just wasn't it.

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Pie 1

25 minutes ago, thennek said:

Not convinced any coach would have been successful this year with the team as is and then having a meddling owner involving himself in football decisions. And having coaches going to Tepper and Fitt reporting as spies against the HC. The “Hunger Games” environment would affect any HC especially a rookie HC. 

Not only that but scott 'golden corral buffet' fittererererer depleted the team of talent..

• Pie 1