• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a game today GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Best thing about Bryce's play today was no turnovers, even with the nasty rainy and cold weather.  Almost had a fumble, but he got it back.  

He had a solid final drive too. Chuba was huge and Chark had a great catch. Defense kept us in the game though. DB played his ass off. He is the main player I would build our defense on going forward. 

• Pie 6

28 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I was brought on a ~monthish ago to try to help because I want to bring a solution to it and keep contributing discussion over mindless bashing of the board. Bashing the starting QB is still at least about football (until it goes to far or turns to spam)..but endlessly bashing posters and the board does nothing.  Helps nothing.  And just wastes time and space.  

Just because a mod isn't a Bryce fan does not mean we're restricting positive Bryce chat.  But he's overall played pretty bad so it's going to be magnified.  Just gotta make the arguments for him.   

Now, if you think there's sh*tposters being missed, then flag it and send it our way.  I'll get on it.   

Folks were flagging. Said shitposter (talking about @LinvilleGorge so that there's no confusion) has made it clear that they don't act on reports if they don't like the person submitting them. I mean, there was a thread this week with the opening post attacking Mr. Scot that LG participated in.

Having differing opinions about football is one thing, but directly encouraging a toxic environment and trying to blame it on the people that don't care for it like he and others have done ain't it.

fwiw I appreciate efforts by yourself, Ricky, and rayzor despite life events and the state of the team. ❤️ Y'all consistently show an attempt to truly understand whatever perspectives are involved in a situation before handling it.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I was brought on a ~monthish ago to try to help because I want to bring a solution to it and keep contributing discussion over mindless bashing of the board. Bashing the starting QB is still at least about football (until it goes to far or turns to spam)..but endlessly bashing posters and the board does nothing.  Helps nothing.  And just wastes time and space.  

Just because a mod isn't a Bryce fan does not mean we're restricting positive Bryce chat.  But he's overall played pretty bad so it's going to be magnified.  Just gotta make the arguments for him.   

Now, if you think there's sh*tposters being missed, then flag it and send it our way.  I'll get on it.   

I would like to say thank you for this post. It’s refreshing to see a mod take this stance. 

Edited by jb2288
  • Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Icege said:

Folks were flagging. Said shitposter (talking about @LinvilleGorge so that there's no confusion) has made it clear that they don't act on reports if they don't like the person submitting them. I mean, there was a thread this week with the opening post attacking Mr. Scot that LG participated in.

Did I miss it? 🤔

(don't remember that but it's been a hectic week)

Edited by Mr. Scot

25 minutes ago, Icege said:

Having differing opinions about football is one thing, but directly encouraging a toxic environment and trying to blame it on the people that don't care for it like he and others have done ain't it.

fwiw I appreciate efforts by yourself, Ricky, and rayzor despite life events and the state of the team. ❤️ Y'all consistently show an attempt to truly understand whatever perspectives are involved in a situation before handling it.

This board is garbage and you have a personal vendetta but you keep showing up? Why? You're making a clown of yourself and being dishonest in the process.

We won a game and you're still just complaining about the forum. Just log off and leave if it causes you this much distress. No one will care. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to be here.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He had a solid final drive too. Chuba was huge and Chark had a great catch. Defense kept us in the game though. DB played his ass off. He is the main player I would build our defense on going forward. 

And Luvu.  

I really wish Horn could stay healthy.  Our secondary is better when he plays.  

• Pie 2