• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Burns already

Frank9999

On 12/20/2023 at 5:42 PM, Frank9999 said:

Or maybe they are waiting to fire Fitterer first and let new GM work. Either way I am sick and tired of hearing about how Burns isnt worth the $ he impacts games even when it doesn't show on stat sheet. 

i guess you guys just want to see another Carolina player go somewhere else and blow up.

how bout no

57 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

He's done this in what world you live in?  

Don't bother responding. 

Pretty vague, but that’s no big deal. 

you pay game changer money to game changers. 

I know we haven’t had many big games to play for since burns was drafted, but name me even 2 ‘biggish’ , heck any games that Burns alone is the reason why we won that game, or even where he stepped up to make the dagger in the chest, it’s a wrap play to end the game. Clutch. Show me 1 game where he has put the whole team on his back and elevated those around him.

The big $ guys keep opposing coaches awake at night. He wants to be a big $ guy, but he’s not. He’s potential, but not impactful. Studs don’t need help. He’s been barely a JAG all season long. The only 2 logical reasons for his tanked performance is either indifference towards winning, or he has a serious injury that the coaches are keeping under wraps. Would you pay big $ to either of these 2 scenarios?

Listen, I really like Burns the guy, I hate nobody. I love everyone. I’m supposed to, but Burns is either injured or checked out this season. Where is the production? The fact that his production has sucked with Brown just embarrassing fools and YGM emerging, in a scheme that the team has  tried to build around him… My God man. Brown collapses the pocket on virtually every play. This should be easy pickings for Burns. Where is he? He’s had a golden opportunity to show what he can do this season, but has not. Greg Hardy would have 16 sacks by now. Bosa and Garrett would have QBs in surgery later that evening. 

Will he all of a sudden morph in to the guy we’ve been waiting to see when he has $70 million deposited in to his bank account?

2 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Damn, how did we pass on that package from the Rams? Remember when we were smart to turn it down because the Rams showed us how valuable he was? SMH. Only rebuilding team that has almost zero young talent with 2-4 years left on their rookie deals.

Burns would lead the league in sacks if he played on a defense with Aaron Donald.

Don't get it twisted guys, if Burns was on a better team he would be much more valuable than he is on a bad team like the Panthers.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Burns would lead the league in sacks if he played on a defense with Aaron Donald.

Don't get it twisted guys, if Burns was on a better team he would be much more valuable than he is on a bad team like the Panthers.

Like Leonard Floyd and Donte Fowler did? If Burns needs Donald to be successful, we never should have passed on the deal and we shouldn’t pay him $30M. Guys who make that amount of money and garner that kind of value are Donald level guys.

• Beer 3

2 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Like Leonard Floyd and Donte Fowler did? If Burns needs Donald to be successful, we never should have passed on the deal and we shouldn’t pay him $30M. Guys who make that amount of money and garner that kind of value are Donald level guys.

Burns can be better at times than Floyd and Fowler but yeah, accurate sentiment.