• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper being “incredibly accountable” behind the scenes

Martin

This could be pure propaganda but man some of yall are just acting miserable by jumping to conclusions and acting like this is bullshit and not true or whatever.

Could it be bullshit? Sure! But it’s way more fun to believe that maybe he is taking a long look in the mirror and will start changing his approach. I could rant for days about Tepper, but he is still one of the newest owners in the NFL. Perhaps the learning curve has been steeper for him than he anticipated but he’s determined to get it right.

Am I saying this is the case? Not at all but it’s nice to have some hope!

• Pie 6
  • Flames 2

43 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

This could be pure propaganda but man some of yall are just acting miserable by jumping to conclusions and acting like this is bullshit and not true or whatever.

Could it be bullshit? Sure! But it’s way more fun to believe that maybe he is taking a long look in the mirror and will start changing his approach. I could rant for days about Tepper, but he is still one of the newest owners in the NFL. Perhaps the learning curve has been steeper for him than he anticipated but he’s determined to get it right.

Am I saying this is the case? Not at all but it’s nice to have some hope!

Sorry, my well of hope ran dry with this last off-season. Didn't have much in it anyways, but i went in all the way.

Until I see results, all I can see is the same poo we've always seen.

I'm not buying any more hype or hope without results (wins) first.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

42 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Sorry, my well of hope ran dry with this last off-season. Didn't have much in it anyways, but i went in all the way.

Until I see results, all I can see is the same poo we've always seen.

I'm not buying any more hype or hope without results (wins) first.

The hornets and panthers did the exact

same thing on their last coaching search. They lost out on who they wanted then panicked and hired someone safe. 

if tepper throws the bag at his first choice and doesn’t have to settle for his second, maybe it worked this time. Or maybe he hires matt Rhule again. If it was easy so many people wouldn’t fail at it. 

the blueprint he wants seems clear and based on learning from past mistakes. Offensive minded with nfl experience. 

There's a massive difference between recognizing and even saying you're taking responsibility for something and actually changing the fuging behavior that caused the problem in the first place. Doesn't really matter who Tepper blames if he doesn't change the behavior that caused this shitshow in the first place...