• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SB50 Levels of Bad Officiating

SteveSmithTD89

52 minutes ago, CWalker4205 said:

Damn, the refs were against us from the coin toss! Alexander made the choice for defense instead of defer and the ref said “you sure about that?” And let him change his mind. fug the nfl and fug the script 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39179795/green-bay-packers-overcome-mistake-coin-toss-win

I can't stand NFL refs. They are some of the biggest trash bags in pro sports. I see signs every season that the NFL is attempted to be fixed to a degree and it's pathetic. I would love to see some major evidence proven and some of those involves sent to prison.

Correct me if I’m wrong but GB shouldn’t have been able to challenge the catch, fumble, and fumble recovery as “not being a completed pass” because the turnover and recovery that was called on the field nullified it “not being a catch.” Hope that made sense. 

• Pie 1

The NFL Referees Association gained so much leverage in 2012 with how bad the replacement referees preformed. In a perfect world referees would be able to be held accountable for poor performances such as being forced to not officiate for a certain number of weeks and or being fined for multiple obvious missed or bad calls in a game. It's awful how the NFL will suspend and fine players for some of the most minimal actions that have no effect on the outcome of a game but will allow referees to blatantly miss and or make wrong and bad calls that change the outcomes of games and have no accountability system in place. Players and coaches can't even question the decision of a referee in the media without being fined or suspended. I fully expect Adam Thielen to be fined for his comments after game, but we will see no punishment for the blatant Packer biased referees. NFL referees operate with complete and udder impunity and if I was the president of the NFLPA I would push for a referee accountability system in the next CBA. 

Edited by CmC2k