• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I want to be proven wrong about Bryce Young, today is the first real step

TN05

1 hour ago, Martin said:

I have to disagree. Bryce was 11/18 for 94 yards. Take out the 1 pass for 46 yards, he was 10/17 for 48 yards. That is nothing short of pathetic. We could have won the game, but that would have been due to our defense and Hubbard, nothing to do with Bryce.

I try using stats to prove a point and people are like: STATS LIE!!!!  Stats can lie, but when you pull from sites that crunch the entire NFL, it's not they have an ax to grind versus the Panthers.  The numbers are objective.  But don't tell that to Young supporters.

35 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I try using stats to prove a point and people are like: STATS LIE!!!!  Stats can lie, but when you pull from sites that crunch the entire NFL, it's not they have an ax to grind versus the Panthers.  The numbers are objective.  But don't tell that to Young supporters.

Well it’s not that they lie, but they only tell part of a bigger story. 

That being said, Bryce has been cheeks. All his fault? No. But the delusion in here are the “everyone but Bryce” crowd.

He literally touches the ball every offensive play. 

We need a QB competition next camp.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Well it’s not that they lie, but they only tell part of a bigger story. 

That being said, Bryce has been cheeks. All his fault? No. But the delusion in here are the “everyone but Bryce” crowd.

He literally touches the ball every offensive play. 

We need a QB competition next camp.

We had one this season but Dave wanted his number 1 draft pick to start no matter how bad he looked. This season wasn’t about winning. It was about Dave proving he knew how to evaluate NFL talent.  

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I am still here and a Bryce believer…not changing anytime soon.  Enjoy following the herd

Your Stroud takes were epic. Gonna fall out of the second round, gonna bust in Houston, wasted pick, wouldn't take him at 9.....lol.......I hope you were just arguing and didn't take yourself serious with any of that

• Flames 1

48 minutes ago, csx said:

Your Stroud takes were epic. Gonna fall out of the second round, gonna bust in Houston, wasted pick, wouldn't take him at 9.....lol.......I hope you were just arguing and didn't take yourself serious with any of that

Never said any of that but keep making poo up