• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think CAR covers the 6.5 this weekend

TheBigKat

13 hours ago, Louie said:

Yes! Jags passing defense is 29th and total defense is 25th. If Bryce can play like he did in the 4th quarter last week, we win! That's a lot of if's though! Let's go Panthers!

So common for people to incorrectly reference relative strengths of an opponent off the cuff when the info is at our fingertips 

• Pie 1

On 12/27/2023 at 3:11 PM, CRA said:

Lawerence has a hurt knee, ankle, and throwing shoulder....and with his bell rung mixed in.    I think if the Jags play him we might have a chance because he frankly shouldn't of seen the field the last couple of weeks.  Talk about not taking care of your QB.  

But the Jags run D is much better than ours.  So they should win on that matchup alone. 

I think this is a get right game for Etienne.  They have played some tougher run defenses since their bye week.   If the dude sees space.....he is a problem.  

Its a little better, but not significantly so.  They allow 4 ypc, we allow 4.1. Both teams tend to give up some long gains between the twenties.   But their red zone defense is better than ours.  

IMO, if their backup plays poorly, we have a shot.  If he plays fairly well, its another long Sunday for us.  

Honestly a case could be made we've been playing better than Jacksonville over the last three weeks. This line feels too high esp if Lawrence is hurt. 

If our offense plays like they did last week we win. I expect our defense to bounce back after a poor performance against GB