• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam taking shots at Mike Florio...

CamWhoaaCam

45 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's hilarious how mad Niners fans are. They are BIG mad. When can initially made his "game manager" remarks about Purdy they scoffed and were like "oh, he'll show you you're just jealous". Then he goes out the very next game and looks beyond atrocious and it's a Chernobyl level fanbase meltdown from them. 😂

I know from experience over the years that 49ers fans are some of the worst bandwagoners around. This is fantastic.

• Pie 2

20 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Good to see him calling out these trolling NFL so called insiders who never played a down of football.

You going to say the same thing about everyone on these message boards? Fans are what drive the NFL, not the owners, not the players. If fans didn't care enough to banter, there would be no NFL. 

2 hours ago, frankw said:

I know from experience over the years that 49ers fans are some of the worst bandwagoners around. This is fantastic.

One could argue that Tom Brady was a game manager. Payton Manning was the ultimate game manager. There is literally nothing wrong with being a game manager, especially at QB. That's their job. Purdy had a bad game, it happens. 

I'd still take Purdy and Shanahan over whatever the Panthers have right now. 

4 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

You going to say the same thing about everyone on these message boards? Fans are what drive the NFL, not the owners, not the players. If fans didn't care enough to banter, there would be no NFL. 

Well duh.

Fans go to the movies. Fans go to see entertainment. You think fans don't need them as well?

Who wants to sit home with no entertainment? It goes both ways.

5 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

One could argue that Tom Brady was a game manager. Payton Manning was the ultimate game manager. There is literally nothing wrong with being a game manager, especially at QB. That's their job. Purdy had a bad game, it happens. 

Put Purdy as our QB and Shanahan as our HC we are still a bad team.

49ers success is coming from the talent on that roster. Purdy being paid peanuts allowed them to assemble the best roster in football. Purdy should have them undefeated if he was a elite QB. The moment Trent and Deebo got hurt they started losing games with Purdy and Shanahan.

This is a players league always has and always will. 

33 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I think brady was a "game manager" in his first 10 or so years, then he evolved. Plus I think hes the only QB to pass for more yards in his 40s than 30s. 

Far as Purdy goes, my main man and QB guru Steve logan loves him. Hes always had a great eye for talent and gained my trust. Hes not a game manager, hes a legit different maker whos had 4 terrible games while fighting injuries. For sure take him over young.  

• Flames 1