• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar Jackson

RumHam

11 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

It really doesn’t matter if he was going to come here. The reasons folks said we shouldn’t go after him is because they didn’t think he was good or worth it.

tldr, just more proof of implicit bias ruining talent evaluations 

I want to see him do it in the playoffs this year. Hope he does.

10 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

It really doesn’t matter if he was going to come here. The reasons folks said we shouldn’t go after him is because they didn’t think he was good or worth it.

tldr, just more proof of implicit bias ruining talent evaluations 

This. Some of the posters now saying he wasn’t going to come here, we’re saying then that he wasn’t good enough, wasn’t worth it, or saying silly nonsense like he quit on his team and his teammates likely didn’t appreciate him. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

My only question is why doesn't the NFL promote this guy more?

Just looking at the comments all off-season from different sites and even the huddle people were bashing this dude for no reason. I mean the injury prone comments were legit, but other than that people couldn't say anything about his game. Dude was winning 80% of his games with no weapons.

Lamar been legit people. Hopefully they start talking about him like they do with Mahomes/Allen/Burrow/Herbert.

Feels good when I got slandered in the off-season for simply suggesting we go after him.

Mr. Scot I'm talking to you!

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Just looking at the comments all off-season from different sites and even the huddle people were bashing this dude for no reason. I mean the injury prone comments were legit, but other than that people couldn't say anything about his game. Dude was winning 80% of his games with no weapons.

Lamar been legit people. Hopefully they start talking about him like they do with Mahomes/Allen/Burrow/Herbert.

Feels good when I got slandered in the off-season for simply suggesting we go after him.

He’s been playing great this season, but maybe wait until the playoffs before you take a victory lap.

16 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He’s been playing great this season, but maybe wait until the playoffs before you take a victory lap.

Nope!

Burrow, Allen, Herbert have zero combined rings. Lamar can be in that same discussion without a ring.

Take your hot takes to someone who doesn't know football.

• Pie 2

52 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Honestly I think it's probably because he doesn't have QB face he's no Cam,PM, or Brady I've seen some YouTubers saying it's cause he's "fugley" same for TLaw

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

This. Some of the posters now saying he wasn’t going to come here, we’re saying then that he wasn’t good enough, wasn’t worth it, or saying silly nonsense like he quit on his team and his teammates likely didn’t appreciate him. 

The only valid argument at the time(and it was) was having a fully guaranteed contract like that for a guy that had a sustained run of being injury prone.

In the end it was just poor timing fod being injured in relation to the contract coming up.

Which, it is kind of funny in hindsight because another mega-bucks QB signed around the same time, Joe Burrow, isn’t getting heat but he is CONSTANTLY injured and has missed a TON of time.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Honestly I think it's probably because he doesn't have QB face he's no Cam,PM, or Brady I've seen some YouTubers saying it's cause he's "fugley" same for TLaw

I said when he was in college I didn’t know how they found a helmet for him. He's got a Minecraft head. It's blocky as hell.