• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper getting absolutely destroyed on WFNZ

Good. He's embarrassed himself thoroughly on the field with his team and now he's embarrassing himself off the field. He's a dumpster fire and hands down the worst owner in the league at this point. I can't wait until we're the butt of all jokes leading up to the draft with Chicago holding our #1 overall pick.

Imagine the haul they're gonna get for it if they stick with Fields? They could put it on the block and slide back a few spots and still end up with a top WR or OT prospect. I think Harrison Jr. is a very good WR prospects but I'm not sold on him being this generational type guy. There's zero chance I'm taking him at #1. If I'm not taking a QB I'm putting that pick back on the auction block again.

Now with that said, they should pick a QB and restart the rookie contract QB clock and flip Fields for whatever they can get.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1