• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is a coward

ncfan

10 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Notice how nothing has come out of the jags side of things either. Not even a “hey we gave our fan tickets for the playoff game we host if we win the south” or something. According to Kyle Bailey today he’s had people reach out to that guy and he’s interested in doing nothing apparently.

average people, don't want to be internet celebrity for a week and deal with all the bad that comes with it.  

• Pie 2

What's funny is there's a real "silver lining" type opportunity available here.

If he wanted to be smart about it, Tepper could take this as a chance to come out and say "Look, this made me realize just how bad I've handled things and I now understand that I need to step away from the football operations and let the qualified people handle it."

I don't necessarily have any indication that will happen, but the opportunity is there.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

Unbelievable that there’s still no statement from Tepper or the team. This means the players and coaches will have to answer for him tomorrow at the presser. He’s forcing them to answer for him. 

There is now.

It's pretty generic.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

What's funny is there's a real "silver lining" type opportunity available here.

If he wanted to be smart about it, Tepper could take this as a chance to come out and say "Look, this made me realize just how bad I've handled things and I now understand that I need to step away from the football operations and let the qualified people handle it."

I don't necessarily have any indication that will happen, but the opportunity is there.

These are my thoughts exactly. This could turn out to be the beginning of positive change. You know this is very embarrassing for him, hopefully humbling.

4 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

These are my thoughts exactly. This could turn out to be the beginning of positive change. You know this is very embarrassing for him, hopefully humbling.

This guy has more money than all but 89 other people in the world. He doesnt give a damn about that guy he threw the drink on or what people say about him. He can basically do anything he wants to do or pay someone else to do it for him with no consequences. I dont see him ever be humbled. 

6 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

This guy has more money than all but 89 other people in the world. He doesnt give a damn about that guy he threw the drink on or what people say about him. He can basically do anything he wants to do or pay someone else to do it for him with no consequences. I dont see him ever be humbled. 

Tepper has more than earned your skepticism. I hope he makes the necessary changes to salvage our team. It’s not too late.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/nfl-gives-david-tepper-less-than-a-slap-on-the-wrist-for-throwing-a-drink-on-fans

Fifteen years ago, it cost an owner $250,000 to show his middle fingers at a game. Today, the price has been set for pouring a drink on fans at a game.

The $300,000 fine imposed on Panthers owner David Tepper is laughable. He’s worth $20.6 billion. The fine equates to 0.00146 percent of his entire net worth.

Putting that in context, it’s the equivalent of fining someone worth $1 million dollars the staggering sum of (checks math again) $14.56.