• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would have to happen this offseason for you to be "in" for this team next season?

34 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

I'll be here.   For the 1st time since the very beginning I won't be optimistic from a W-L perspective. I know we'll be dead last.

I've been there for a few years now. I thought that there could be some hope of something to show an upward trend this season at least. But it was not to be this year. It turns out the circus continued to grow as the season played out. I do not see that changing anytime soon. 

• Beer 1

Harbaugh

They mentioned on Unsportsmanlike this morning that he would be a great fit and would immediately raise the stock of the team. They said that he makes a lot of sense because he would bring instant credibility and would not care what Tepper has to say. Of course, it would mean that Tepper made some assurances that he would stay out of the way. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

Harbaugh

They mentioned on Unsportsmanlike this morning that he would be a great fit and would immediately raise the stock of the team. They said that he makes a lot of sense because he would bring instant credibility and would not care what Tepper has to say. Of course, it would mean that Tepper made some assurances that he would stay out of the way. 

You watch that show?

Chris Canty is the only one who sounds realistic on that show. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You watch that show?

I can't take anything from Michelle Smallmon. Sometimes she makes the most sense, but Canty is the most compelling IMO. 

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I've been there for a few years now. I thought that there could be some hope of something to show an upward trend this season at least. But it was not to be this year. It turns out the circus continued to grow as the season played out. I do not see that changing anytime soon. 

Yeah when you're contemplating your owner's mortality as the only path to salvation you know you're in for extended misery.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

38 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You watch that show?

I listen to it on the way into work. I enjoy their interaction with one another. 

• Pie 1

If Fitt is retained and we hire some yes man head coach ready to make Bryce the second coming of Tom Brady, then I'll know the season is over before it starts.  I'll watch but with zero passion.

• Pie 1