• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apparently Harbaugh Still wants the job here. But Tepper doesn’t want him

ncfan

2 hours ago, Manna said:

Tepper may as well appoint himself Head Coach then if he wants full control. Can't be any worse right?

I would be interested in that, oddly enough.

That would be fun to see him get dunked on that hard and have players blow up at him. He'd scurry off the field like the little bitch he is.

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, WhoKnows said:

And? I’m not saying it can’t be posted. It just shocks me how much people believe poo like this. It’s almost as if there aren’t tweets about every single scenario (we were drafting all 4 of the top QBs last draft) and whichever one fits is gold and has to be true. There’s a big difference between discussing whether or not Harbaugh would work here and if he’d want to come here/if we might want him and believing a talking head’s assertion that we’ve already turned down Harbaugh’s request to be our new coach and use it as proof that Tepper is going to be calling plays and designing our new offense or saying Ben Johnson is a yes man. I just think the latter is just bizarre. When I say a lot that I want Fitterer is gone, it’s because of moves he actually has or hasn’t made.

Speculation is obviously a big part of sports. If we didn't talk about what the team could or may do then we wouldn't have anything to discuss. Similarly, sports journalists would be out of a job as articles just reporting news and statistics isn't much to write about.

Edited by Krovvy

2 hours ago, Steelo said:

Yesterday we had interest in Patriots HC/GM Bill Bellicheck...

Now today we have no interest in Harbaugh because he doesn't want to "Give up control..."

According to my sources we're trading for Reid in the offseason.. that's how sources work right?

Bill would demand the same amount OR more control of the team... Yeah this doesn't seem totally accurate. Sounds like a convo over beers being regurgitated to a disgruntled fandom.

You are expecting way too much mental capacity from this community 

13 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Tepper's personality matched with Harbaugh's personality would cause a catastrophe of Biblical proportions 

This is 100 percent true. Plus Harbaugh has a very weird look about him, I wouldn’t trust the man to walk my dog. Just a feeling I have about his face. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, csx said:

You are expecting way too much mental capacity from this community 

I've noticed.  I was perusing X this morning and it just circulated like wild fire.  Not a lick of logic was used.

55 minutes ago, Keep Pounding said:

Harbaugh will be the HC of Chargers…

I've said it time and time again, that is his job to not take imo.. not even for him to lose, he would have to refuse it.

1 hour ago, Johnstonny said:

Been clamoring for Harbaugh since forever. He can turn this thing around in 3 years. Don't think its gonna be faster...only under the condition that Homer Simpson keeps his 20bil 2 incher out of it (Hi @TheSpecialJuan )  Have a feeling dipper still don't get it...

I was wanting Harbaugh last year, especially when it was reported he called Tepper asking about the job. He would be one of, if not the best coach this pitiful team has ever had. We are bad at every level, we do not need some offensive guru, we need a builder, a franchise builder. That’s Harbaugh. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Steelo said:

I've noticed.  I was perusing X this morning and it just circulated like wild fire.  Not a lick of logic was used.

I've said it time and time again, that is his job to not take imo.. not even for him to lose, he would have to refuse it.

People don’t realize how BAD the chargers are in the hole with the cap and stuff lol 

Spanos won’t spend for your staff either.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1