• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apparently Harbaugh Still wants the job here. But Tepper doesn’t want him

ncfan

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

People don’t realize how BAD the chargers are in the hole with the cap and stuff lol 

Spanos won’t spend for your staff either.

I mean they have major work to do in that department honestly.  Cutting ties with Mack and Kendricks gets them down to about 4M over someone pointed out to me earlier.  I haven't been able to do the math myself so take it with a grain of salt.  After that you have some tough decisions to make to be able to ATLEAST sign your draft class.  Yeah its gonna take some big boy pants to pull it off. More than likely hold off on big moves, maybe some trade outs and compete with what's in the building for a year.  I would trust it to a vet HC/GM pairing.

2 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Tepper doesn't want him because Harbaugh wants to do poo his own way, for better or worse (in this case I trust Harbaugh's football instincts over Tepper's 1000000%)

Tepper wants someone to draw his napkin plays to and control. fug this bitch ass

If whomever steps into the role and wins his own way you don't have to worry about the owner, he can go off and play billionaire stock trader in his office.

Hire another dud and he has to come out of his basement and try and "fix" things.

So much hangs in the balance and we gotta take the first step and clean house in the FO on monday or shortly after.

• Pie 2

I would love Harbaugh here. Need someone with a spine. And I think he would get us back to Panther football. I try to convince myself that he really does have interest in coming here. Maybe the reason this job would appeal to him more than the Raiders or Chargers is that we are NFC and would give him the opportunity to play in Super Bowl against his brother again. Yes I know we are not ready for Super Bowl obviously but if that is important to him, that potential eliminates half the league.

Harbaugh and Tepper would mix like oil and water. Tepper just sucks and he is too prideful to hire someone who is better than him at something.  Napoleonic complex at its worst 

• Beer 1

I've never wanted Harbaugh here but now not really in a place to be picky.

Getting back to physical football would be fun.  Not keeping Wilks is up there as one of the dumbest things the team has done. It would have avoided this enormous black eye.

Edited by csx
  • Pie 3

It’s all about Tepper. If he isn’t getting credit for the winning he doesn’t see the point in winning. He doesn’t truly care about this team, he just bought it. He cares about himself and notoriety, remember the QB search on his private jet? Don’t give him a dime when he comes begging for it. 

Edited by Selltheteamtepper