• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who's attending this Sunday?

I plan to... It will be my last home game as a season ticket holder as I am not going to renew my seats next year. I plan to take it all in, enjoy the moment and bid this team farewell as a year in year out financial supporter of the team

• Flames 2

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The end of an era. Big Kat flexing his wealth with pictures at every game will be no more.

It was a fun run. All good things must come to an end.

I still will be attending 2-3 away games a year with the kids as we like seeing new stadiums. Home games, not so much, unless it's a matchup worthy of leaving the comforts of home

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

I plan to... It will be my last home game as a season ticket holder as I am not going to renew my seats next year. I plan to take it all in, enjoy the moment and bid this team farewell as a year in year out financial supporter of the team

Same here.  I love & will always love this team, but I cannot continue to put my hard-earned money into a product that is the worst in the NFL, and continue to support an owner who does not seem to care one iota about the fanbase.

"I plan to take it all in, enjoy the moment and bid this team farewell as a year in year out financial supporter of the team".... well said!!

• Pie 2