• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper says F them kids

ncfan

24 minutes ago, rayzor said:

every little thing he does kills the team and fan experience more.

why do we bother? 

tepper isn't selling the team. he isn't going away.

he's killed the panthers. why do we bother sticking around?

there's nothing left of this team we all loved so much. tepper has killed it all. so it's  not like we would be abandoning anything really. you can't abandon what doesn't exist anymore.

Absolutely. You know that Keep Pounding drum ain’t coming back next season. This isn’t even the same team. 

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's honestly getting to the point that he's turning me into an anti-Panthers fan because like it or not you're rooting for the success of David Tepper if you're rooting for the Carolina Panthers and David Tepper is a dog poo human. He's kinda just forced me to reckon with what I've always known and just ignored because I love the game but these billionaire owners are really shitty humans and we spend our time and money being fans of their food old boys rich hobby that creates even more wealth for them. Y'all, I'm about fuging done.

Football and sports should be fun, even if your team sucks. Tepper has taken the fun out of the panthers. 

33 minutes ago, rayzor said:

why do we bother? 

there's nothing left of this team we all loved so much. tepper has killed it all. so it's  not like we would be abandoning anything really. you can't abandon what doesn't exist anymore.

This is great way of putting it. I feel like Tepper has showed his true colors this year. 

David Tepper is the worst owner in the history of North American professional sports. Bar none. 

He’s killed this franchise. Last in talent, positive culture, coaching, front office, fan experience, everything. The worst of the worst. fug this clown. Next time I spend a dime on this team will be when he’s not the owner. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

David Tepper is the worst owner in the history of North American professional sports. Bar none. 

He’s killed this franchise. Last in talent, positive culture, coaching, front office, fan experience, everything. The worst of the worst. fug this clown. Next time I spend a dime on this team will be when he’s not the owner. 

He doesn't know how to lose and it shows. 

43 minutes ago, rayzor said:

why do we bother? 

At this point, I wouldn't even know who to adopt. This has been my team since I was 8.

58 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tepper is a jerk.

I wish I can find that video o saw on IG the other day. Dude was at practice going off to fans about them tweeting from their basement. He's saying this to Panthers fans. His wife had to push him away to keep him from talking. 

This is a fuggin owner talking like this. We are in for some nightmare years. This dude is not only a bad owner, but he's a evil person as well.

You’re saying Tepper said this to fans? WTH is wrong with that guy?