• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

16 hours ago, UNCrules2187 said:

It really does seem like the Commanders were all in on Johnson and got burned. Honestly feels like Tepper last year - think he was ready to hire Johnson and the interview was just a formality then had to pivot once he pulled out and we ended up with a mish mash coaching staff.  

Reich is available again…

8 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Horrible hire by Washington. Outside of Harbaugh, is it possible we got the best candidate in this rotation of jobs?

I don't think so. Dan is not a bad coach and Washington could have done much worse.  But like all coaches it will depend on his drafting prowess and his assistant coaches choices. I hope he kicks Dallas's ass twice a year.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I don't think so. Dan is not a bad coach and Washington could have done much worse.  But like all coaches it will depend on his drafting prowess and his assistant coaches choices. I hope he kicks Dallas's ass twice a year.

How so? He rode Kyle Shanahan’s coattails to that super bowl run. His record without Shanahan as OC is 24-29

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

How so? He rode Kyle Shanahan’s coattails to that super bowl run. His record without Shanahan as OC is 24-29

And that was when Matt Ryan was still in his prime.   

Can he find another Shannahan?

Edited by jamos14
wrong name
  • Pie 1

8 hours ago, WaterBoy said:

Would be hilarious if Ron went to Dallas for the DC opening 

Can't tell if this is simply a safe choice from Washington or banking everything on Ben Johnson and having that backfire on them, leaving them scrapping for whoever was left.

• Beer 2