• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

3 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

image.thumb.png.c9fa3fb88ca9979eedf87def083d7114.png

Teppers a idiot didn’t like stechiens  zoom interview but he’s enamored with the Philly org and wants their offensive coordinator who has sucked this year 

Edited by Cuttinedge
  • Pie 6

2 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Sorta related but Tomlin walked off the podium when questions got asked about his contract…no words, no “thank you this is over”, he just walked out.

If Tomlin is fired, I can see him getting the most out of this team and the right culture builder. But Tepper gonna Tepper. 

• Pie 1

Give. Me. Mike. Vrabel.

I don't want to experiment with some coordinator who may or may not work out. Gimme the guy who did a bang up job with a roster made of chicken poo and the ownership traded away the chicken and handed him spam in the form of rookie QB. Give me the man who isn't putting up with bullshit and laziness. Give me the man driving men to be great.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

If Tomlin is fired, I can see him getting the most out of this team and the right culture builder. But Tepper gonna Tepper. 

Tomlin would be awesome. But wasn’t there a theory out there that Tepper was one of the owners who wanted to fire him a few years back? 

• Beer 1

lol whenever i see that David Tepper is very impressed & enamored about something related to football anymore at first i just become extrmemly anxious then over an extended period of time i just finally become emotioally numb to it all as a result of having... Post Tepper Traumatic Stress Disorder..

just saying

Edited by bandu