• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff Games

Should be fun: the Dolphins will face “dangerously cold temperatures” in Kansas City and the Bills and Steelers will play in snowy, windy Buffalo.

Meanwhile, FOX will be offering the GB v DAL game in upscaled 4k (based on a 1080p HDR feed, not native 4K) on Sunday afternoon (available via the Fox Sports streaming app utilizing your cable package login) or on special 4K channels via DirecTV, Dish, Comcast, Verizon, Optimum, YoutubeTV, and FuboTV.  If you're using the Fox Sports app, 4K will only be supported on AppleTV 4K, or Roku / Amazon Fire devices that support 4K. 

DirecTV/AT&T UVerse will not be airing any game this weekend on a Tegna station, due to ongoing contract negotiations.

The KC-MIA game will be on Peacock (and aired on a local broadcast channel in those teams' local markets), as well as on mobile devices that have access to NFL+.

• Beer 1

Looking forward to playoff games in this weather and the Lions/Rams game has some awesome story lines. Honestly all the matchups are interesting to me except Monday night. Eagles/Bucs playing to see who gets knocked out in a week is not a good game. Pissed about the peacock fuging nonsense. Absurd to not have that game also being aired on cable like every other NFL playoff game the last however many decades. fuging stupid NBC/NFL.

I've got Browns, Chiefs, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles all advancing. Lions/Rams is a toss up and I won't even guess. Lions probably should win but Rams have won 7 of their last 8 and the Lions could very well Lion especially going against their former franchise QB.

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Looking forward to playoff games in this weather and the Lions/Rams game has some awesome story lines. Honestly all the matchups are interesting to me except Monday night. Eagles/Bucs playing to see who gets knocked out in a week is not a good game. Pissed about the peacock fuging nonsense. Absurd to not have that game also being aired on cable like every other NFL playoff game the last however many decades. fuging stupid NBC/NFL.

I've got Browns, Chiefs, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles all advancing. Lions/Rams is a toss up and I won't even guess. Lions probably should win but Rams have won 7 of their last 8 and the Lions could very well Lion especially going against their former franchise QB.

Steelers over the Bills?

Seems like the easiest win on the schedule for me. They have no chance of beating Buffalo in Buffalo.

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Steelers over the Bills?

Seems like the easiest win on the schedule for me. They have no chance of beating Buffalo in Buffalo.

Tomlin will outcoach McD in the terrible conditions projected for Sunday. Snow, cold, windy. Look at the Bills in bad conditions last year at home. Yes I think Steelers win and I'm pretty comfortable with that prediction. I don't put money on the games so if the Bills win I'll look dumb but whatever lol.

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Tomlin will outcoach McD in the terrible conditions projected for Sunday. Snow, cold, windy. Look at the Bills in bad conditions last year at home. Yes I think Steelers win and I'm pretty comfortable with that prediction. I don't put money on the games so if the Bills win I'll look dumb but whatever lol.

Yeah I just don't see it especially without Watt playing. I'm not the biggest Josh Allen fan either, but he should win this game if not then people should start looking at him and his turnovers being the problem.

Browns 37 Texans 17 (Browns D takes over in 2nd half)

Chiefs 23 Dolphins 17 OT (Surprisingly lower scoring)

Bills 19 Steelers 6 (Nasty Game)

Packers 28 Cowboys 27 (Jerry Jones loses mind)

Rams 31 Lions 21 9 (McVay/Stafford put Goff/Campbell in their place)

Eagles 20 Bucs 17 (Bucs get screwed by the refs)

Edited by ProcessBlue2
  • Flames 1

53 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Browns 37 Texans 17 (Browns D takes over in 2nd half)

Chiefs 23 Dolphins 17 OT (Surprisingly lower scoring)

Bills 19 Steelers 6 (Nasty Game)

Packers 28 Cowboys 27 (Jerry Jones loses mind)

Rams 31 Lions 21 9 (McVay/Stafford put Goff/Campbell in their place)

Eagles 20 Bucs 17 (Bucs get screwed by the refs)

chiefs phins weather report looks apocalyptic.

I think the tickets there are down in the 60s, unreal for a playoff game. There was even talks of moving the date, but NFL needs its $$$$$$. 

59 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Gonna be honest, just not seeing a lot of super intriguing matchups there.

You kidding me?

Any game the Cowgirls are playing is must see tv. Can't wait for them to crumble under pressure. I think they beat the Packers this week though.