• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is falling for the Peacock Wildcard bullshitt

Jmac

2 hours ago, Jmac said:

I refuse to fall for this scam. I guess you could sign up and then cancel after the game, I will not do it.

I'm sick of getting ripped off at every turn and for everything. Fug that.

I know a VPN would probably work, but I don't want to deal with that BS. 

Sign up for a free 14 day membership to Instacart+ and you get access to Peacock for free.  Easy, takes like 3 minutes - didn’t even have to put my card info in.

https://www.instacart.com/help/section/360007797952/21190821634324

We live in a country that pays backup QBs who never see the field $500,000 per game.  We allow the rich to avoid paying taxes--heck, some even pay the legal fees of a self-proclaimed billionaire.  So the OP is right--the more you give in, the more they will take.  The rich are a bunch of greedy SOBs. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

That stream BITES

I know some that aren't necessarily perfect, but better. I watched the national championship on a perfect German stream though. I pull the streams on the phone and cast to the TV. Any regular interested, just PM me. 

• Pie 1

Profootball talk (nbc owned) talks about it in their article the nfl gets alot of freebies from the government bc they are suppose to allow the entire country free access to view but until congress cracks down on it the nfl will keep selling games behind pay walls

22 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

We live in a country that pays backup QBs who never see the field $500,000 per game.  We allow the rich to avoid paying taxes--heck, some even pay the legal fees of a self-proclaimed billionaire.  So the OP is right--the more you give in, the more they will take.  The rich are a bunch of greedy SOBs. 

We already gave in to them putting them on ESPN.  Then on NFLN.   Then on Amazon.  Now it’s Peacock. Football fans gave in a long time ago.   Next will be Apple I guess.   They probably will do it just to prevent others from getting easy action to their services they want to put out of business. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

We already gave in to them putting them on ESPN.  Then on NFLN.   Then on Amazon.  Now it’s Peacock. Football fans gave in a long time ago.   Next will be Apple I guess.   They probably will do it just to prevent others from getting easy action to their services they want to put out of business. 

MLS has a big deal with AppleTV. The subs and profits skyrocketed once Messi was brought in to Miami. 

this exclusive,PPV garbage is coming where it will be the norm. Will have to buy team packages. 

6 minutes ago, ACobra289 said:

I'm old and not up on all the alt ways of streaming this. Can someone PM me a link or instructions on how to get there? Thanks.

Download peacock on your smart TV or streaming device and sign up. Will probably have to put in a credit card and then they hope you forget about it after the trial Is up.