• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burn this goddamn team to the ground

52 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

He shouldn't. He's supposedly the star and a leader on the team. The reality is that he's just as bad his pals when it comes to accountability.

This. Melo better get his ass in gear, for what he is paid, he needs to actually step us and lead. He needs to understand that leaders don't act like immature brats like he does. 

Get on the court and contribute, ya idiot. 

3 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

He shouldn't. He's supposedly the star and a leader on the team. The reality is that he's just as bad his pals when it comes to accountability.

He is gonna have to step up and mature and be a leader if this team wants to be any good.  He strikes me as the type of athlete that doesn’t care what the score is as long as he gets his. 

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, MtnJax said:

I just don’t see Melo ever being a leader or taking accountability in any way, but I’m totally basing that on who his dbag pops is

His pops has been out of the spotlight for years now. You can no longer bring up Lavar Ball as the problem. 

Btw has this dude ever been to a Charlotte game in person? I never recalled seeing him at a game.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

His pops has been out of the spotlight for years now. You can no longer bring up Lavar Ball as the problem. 

Btw has this dude ever been to a Charlotte game in person? I never recalled seeing him at a game.

He has been to a few games for sure but is mostly staying quiet. Melo hopefully will mature like most humans do when the teen and early twenty years are in the rear view mirror. He needs to wear his damn ankle braces as well.

• Pie 1

• 2 months later...