• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Dan Morgan hire cause you to financially invest in the team (renew tickets)?

TheBigKat

Not a PSL holder but I haven't bought any Panthers merch and haven't paid for a ticket during the Tepper era. I don't plan on that changing until I see some concrete signs of competency via performance on the field and lack of thrown beverages and fuging over local municipalities in dick measuring contests.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I haven't invested in the team since around 2016. No tickets, merchandise, or anything other than watching them play on tv. I doubt I would go to a game even if I had free tickets.  You should try it.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

This is what I was complaining about yesterday. Promoting someone from within after the complete garbage of this past season and the awful moves this team has made since 2021 is strange to say the least. 

doesn’t make a lot of sense

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

This is what I was complaining about yesterday. Promoting someone from within after the complete garbage of this past season and the awful moves this team has made since 2021 is strange to say the least. 

doesn’t make a lot of sense

It makes perfect sense if Dan is all you could get.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I haven't invested in the team since around 2016. No tickets, merchandise, or anything other than watching them play on tv. I doubt I would go to a game even if I had free tickets.  You should try it.

I made the mistake of going to a game last year.   instant regret.  we left early.   I will no longer do it.  Not helping this clown fill his seats until he becomes a silent and uninvolved owner. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Aside from the team sucking, I last went to a game in 2021 and the stadium atmosphere was horrendous. Of course it was half visiting fans anyway. I can’t even imagine how bad it is now. I may go to a road game in a cool city but a game at BOA isn’t happening.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

35 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

For me it’s a RESOUNDING NO

no merch

no PSL renewal

nothing

you don’t hire an extensive search firm to hire the guy who was part of drafting Bryce Young. This just tells me that the search firm and all that was window dressing, Tepper has not changed one bit

how can we as fans respond?

skip the March on Mint nonsense

just don’t spend money on the team, no merchandise, no tickets. Just watch the circus from home or watch red zone 

What if the extensive search firm told him Dan was the right man for the job?