• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers part with Suleiman

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

So straight up, when I get put in charge of doing stuff and I have no idea what I'm doing, I crowd source ideas in such a way that it becomes a collaborative effort and I spread praise around when we reach a conclusion.

If things blow up, I get to go "Welp, we ALL agreed but it didn't work out, no one to blame, let's move on".

And no one gets mad at anyone, we just are disappointed it didn't work out.

But I know I covered my ass.

Fitt is me frfr

The only problem is it would seem like the AGM would've been like the fourth person in charge behind Dave, Nicole and Scott. If that's true, then Dan Morgan is a cold M-F-er.

16 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

4man rush said on twitter he is taking heat for not signing burns and signing Sanders but I am pretty sure it doesnt work like that

If he had control of the finances and that much input it sounds he had more power than the general manager did

51 minutes ago, t96 said:

Maybe Morgan really was the constant dissenter and now he’s clearing out the trash… Probably just hopium 

I'm in the same boat - can only hope Morgan has fired him as his first act in charge.

Hated the interview Suleiman gave last offseason (when we were getting ALL the coverage as the holder of the #1 overall pick) where he talked about scouting players. You're the Salary Cap guy, my guy. Stay in your lane. 

12 minutes ago, top dawg said:

The only problem is it would seem like the AGM would've been like the fourth person in charge behind Dave, Nicole and Scott. If that's true, then Dan Morgan is a cold M-F-er.

Let's hope this is the case. 

Morgan just game of throned Suleiman even though he was the talent expert in that throuple 

Burns is my guess. Suleiman must have really screwed up behind the scenes on that one which would explain a few things. 

45 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

So straight up, when I get put in charge of doing stuff and I have no idea what I'm doing, I crowd source ideas in such a way that it becomes a collaborative effort and I spread praise around when we reach a conclusion.

If things blow up, I get to go "Welp, we ALL agreed but it didn't work out, no one to blame, let's move on".

And no one gets mad at anyone, we just are disappointed it didn't work out.

But I know I covered my ass.

Fitt is me frfr

You have probably heard of the phases of a failed project? The last three phases are 4. Search for the guilty, 5. Punishment of the innocent, and 6. Praise and honor for the non-participants.

Edited by bythenbrs

58 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

like i've said in multiple threads, it makes no sense someone who played linebacker in the NFL would think Bryce could work. 

If Suleiman really did push for Bryce, and Morgan was like "lol. lmao" then its time to pay the piper. 

Samir had no authority there. per the job description, Dan was the head talent evaluator.

48 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

If he had control of the finances and that much input it sounds he had more power than the general manager did

He had said in previous interviews that he wanted to be a GM

So, maybe when Dan got it over him, he said ‘I’m out of here’

I don’t see how he was that good with contract manipulation but that’s me