• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vrabel interviewing with carolina Thursday

jamos14

10 minutes ago, Martin said:

I also feel he would be very very dependent on getting a great OC, so I have some doubts

Everybody expects that to be Arthur Smith.

And to be fair, Smith probably was a much better OC than he was head coach.

According to Joe Person’s latest article, Vrabel’s interview with the Panthers was just a “dog and pony show” so Vrabel could try and get leverage on ATL and so we would look like we’re doing due diligence. Canales news broke 90ish minutes after that “interview” finished this morning

• Pie 1

Just now, MtnJax said:

According to Joe Person’s latest article, Vrabel’s interview with the Panthers was just a “dog and pony show” so Vrabel could try and get leverage on ATL and so we would look like we’re doing due diligence. Canales news broke 90ish minutes after that “interview” finished this morning

that makes absolutely no sense.  Like no sense whatsoever, fuging tepper is a goddamn moron

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, MtnJax said:

He also said Canales one job is to get Bryce right. I don’t agree with that statement, his job is to win fugging games and get this team right. Is that why he was hired is bc Tepp thinks he can fix Bryce? We need the best coach possible to lead this team out of this bottomless pit of misery, not to save Bryce young. 

• Pie 5

I bet they brought in Vrabel as a potential DC if someone hired Evero.  Not everyone who interviews for a position is really interviewing for that position.  That goes for GM too as I think we are going to see with Tilis being hired as the cap guy even though we've repeatedly interviewed him for GM.