• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brad Idzik is our OC

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Vanilla is being generous. Some of the stuff we ran was straight out of a  generic high school playbook. 

yeah, I don't want the Huddle to every say that our offense was purposefully vanilla during the pre-season games again.  All the issues and concerns from play calling/execution to Ickey's struggles carried into the season. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

O that reminds of a good rumor I heard- tepper only hired the sportsology after ben johnson told him no. I believe it was the lock on panthers guy that said this. 

Yeah that makes no sense. Tepper hired Sportsology to do their CLT FC HC hire and FO restructure and then retained them for football. Plus, we interviewed Johnson while Sportsology had already been retained 

Edited by MtnJax
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

First time head coach, qb fixer, and player caller is a lot on his plate. Dudes head is going to be spinning

It's all over the league due to fascinating with young offensive coaches.

It's like nobody thinks about the stuff they wish for.

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Teddy2SuperBowlHeartBreaks said:

Even with Mike Evans and a 'resurgent' Baker Mayfield the Bucs had the 23rd rank offense in the NFL. 

Their scoring increased 11% after replacing Brady (the GOAT) with Baker (who was labeled as a bust). If Young has a fraction of the year Baker did our fans will be thrilled. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Their scoring increased 11% after replacing Brady (the GOAT) with Baker (who was labeled as a bust). If Young has a fraction of the year Baker did our fans will be thrilled. 

If a fraction of the year Baker had is BY's ceiling we're fuged until we get a new QB

10 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

First time head coach, qb fixer, and player caller is a lot on his plate. Dudes head is going to be spinning

This is why I hope Evero stays another year.  Let Canales work on the offense this year and look to the defense next year.