• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Introductory Press Conference

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

After finally getting to sit down and watch it I came away impressed and confident in Canales, quite a bit less so with Morgan. 

As a few have mentioned, I don't really care how Morgan does in a press conference.. may not be his thing. I wanna see the results in the coming months. That will speak louder than any press conference.

• Pie 4

6 hours ago, OldhamA said:

Well Canales is charismatic, I'll give him that. 

Morgan, however, is not a good public speaker. 

Good thing we didn’t hire him to be a public speaker. 

We’re not all wired to be extroverts and good at public speaking. 

The man is definitely going to be a great GM. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

I took notice to how his demeanor switched to an aggressive dead serious tone when he said something about "It's all about alignment, plain and simple". With emphasis on the plain and simple. He said that as he poked the table kinda hard with a look in his eyes like he was ready to hit someone. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 4

Dan is not a great speaker, but he has a lot of fire and conviction. He is very different from Fitt in that regard. I mentioned before, but he was openly saying we currently suck, we don’t have the right players etc. I really liked what I heard from him.

• Pie 5

55 minutes ago, Steelo said:

As a few have mentioned, I don't really care how Morgan does in a press conference.. may not be his thing. I wanna see the results in the coming months. That will speak louder than any press conference.

I’m not allowed to criticize Morgan or I’ll get banned. But let’s just say he seems like a good soldier 

13 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

That Canales sure is a handsome sexy boy 

Easily the best looking coach in the league, passing Matt LaFleur for the crown.

It is entirely possible that Canales is the best looking coach in NFL history.

• Pie 1