• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this true? Can anyone confirm?

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

There is where we are as a society? Fact checking the comments section on YouTube?

Jesus Christ, this is how you end up believing in lizard people.

Have you been below New York City?  No telling what's down there in the depths!!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Imagine posting a thread from a YouTube comment section….Lol

Hey everyone!!! Could it be possible that the username UrinatingTree has inside information that could be confirmed??

It was actually UrinatingTree who questioned the validity of the original comment. Is UrinatingTree a voice of reason? 

9 hours ago, GhostOfDocAnderson said:

I came across an interesting comment on Youtube. I have no idea if it's true, but I wonder if anybody here was at the event or knows somebody who was there. If so, please help confirm or debunk. I want to know because if the account is true, then the chance of Tepper being forced to sell the team is not zero.

53514294338_ccbd1a0690_k.jpg

I fuggin love this post!

Tepper might be a drunk for all we know.

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

i probably will eventually, but there's just too much fun to be had with this thread.

Interesting just the other day you said we shouldn't discuss off the field stuff with Canales stuff.

But you let this one slide. The mods aren't consistent around here. Don't let Linville rub off on you. You're one of the most respected mods left. Don't change man we need you!

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Interesting just the other day you said we shouldn't discuss off the field stuff with Canales stuff.

But you let this one slide. The mods aren't consistent around here. Don't let Linville rub off on you. You're one of the most respected mods left. Don't change man we need you!

some threads just have a special unintentional kind of dumb attached to them.  these are the outliers. these are the exceptions to the rules. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, KSpan said:

Even if this is true it is not even a blip on the radar. Kraft busted at a tug parlor, Jerry Jones photos, Irsay with someone literally dead at a house he owns and his drug use... not a blip.

This ^.

With enough money you can get away with anything. And these folks have way, way, way more than enough. 

It is best to go on and live our lives without thinking about them and what kind of real power they have in this world. They should be treated like tornados... forces of nature that are really interesting until one is in your back yard.

Sadly, right now, we have one in our back yard and it will be there until it is good and ready to move on and kick over someone else's trailer home.

• Beer 1