• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule: "I wanted to draft Brock Purdy"

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

Coop? 

Evan Cooper, our former DB coached who Wilks poo canned day 1 after Matt got fired.

Cooper was so far up Matt’s butt he could count nose hairs. Matt loved him too for some reason, during Covid protocols on draft day he had to have Cooper in the room even though the nfl was allowing only like 7 Max in the same Room.

Ben Albright is doubling down saying Matt is telling the truth and “Matt didn’t have final roster say from what I’ve been told”

Did some guy name Matthew Khrule wearing glasses and mustache tell you that because everyone in the Charlotte media tells you otherwise.

70 percent of the horrors we see today are because that man who could never take blame himself and blamed others for his teams shortcomings, Matt truly was a dickhead to work with.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 3

50 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

70 percent of the horrors we see today are because that man who could never take blame himself and blamed others for his teams shortcomings, Matt truly was a dickhead to work with.

The decision-making for this team got 20x worse after Matt Rhule got fired, so who really knows.

• Pie 1

I don't know if anyone has ever brought it up, but Rhule was the guy who had the idea to use a vinegar based sauce on chopped pork and call it Eastern style NC BBQ even though he had never lived in NC......the man is from a different timeline I tell you.

• Beer 2