• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Would The Current Staff Draft if We Still Had the #1 Overall Pick? Who Would You Draft?

Hoenheim

I believe we would most likely trade down a few spots to a team that wanted Caleb Williams.  Ideally  trade 1 spot at a time to maximize our draft stock...trade to 2...then 3.  Stop at 3 to ensure we got Harrison and enjoy the extra 4-5 picks we gained.

If Tepper was involved we would likely trade down to 12th for a third round pick and Jerry Jeudy....but let's not give us all nightmares....

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

This would mean we didnt trade up for Young, so we would have to get a QB.

Would also mean we wouldn't get a QB because Sam Darnold and DJ Moore there is no way we have the #1 pick.

Darnold would have been a upgrade over Bryce rookie year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Would also mean we wouldn't get a QB because Sam Darnold and DJ Moore there is no way we have the #1 pick.

Darnold would have been a upgrade over Bryce rookie year.

Honestly, even if we still had the #1 and also made the Young trade, Id still take a QB and trade Young for anything.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

4 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

This thought randomly popped up in my mind. If we still somehow had our original first round pick who would you Draft and who do you think this current staff would Draft? And why? 

This forum of all places would be Drake Maye fuging city right now. No rhyme or reason.

I posted this before even looking at any other comment and holy poo was I right.

Edited by thunderraiden

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

yeah, trade back for more picks and try to rebuild this team right.

Pull a Chicago special. Trade it for a butt load of picks and build your team. If the trend continues we will be right back here in 2025. Rince and repeat if necessary until you get it right.

• Pie 2