• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers fire Director of Analytics(or just AI created wishful thinking)

3 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

In an unexpected move that’s sent ripples through the league, the Carolina Panthers are bidding farewell to Taylor Rajack, their esteemed director of football analytics. Rajack, who’s been with the team since 2019, has played a pivotal role in game planning, trend analysis, and shaping the Panthers’ approach to player research. This decision comes as a surprise to many, especially considering Rajack’s significant contributions to the team’s strategies and player selection processes, most notably in the draft selection this year.

Taylor Rajack joined the Panthers’ ranks in 2019, bringing with him a fresh perspective on how data and analytics could influence football operations. Over the years, his expertise and insights into game preparation, trend analysis, and player research have become invaluable to the Panthers. Rajack’s knack for deciphering complex data and translating it into actionable strategies has made him a central figure in the team’s decision-making process.

I can’t tell if this write up is serious or extremely sarcastic.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

That's what I was thinking as I read it. How can anyone look at the Panthers drafts and overall record and say that the analytics was responsible the success? SUCCESS?

lucious lyon wtf GIF

I mean this is something I'd write just to troll this forum

The genius behind the Drew Brees comparison...?  Some heatmaps of middle of the field accuracy?  Makes me want to make an "analytics" troll account and see if I can get a job with the team because of my excellent analyses...

• Beer 2

12 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I mean this is something I'd write just to troll this forum

The genius behind the Drew Brees comparison...?  Some heatmaps of middle of the field accuracy?  Makes me want to make an "analytics" troll account and see if I can get a job with the team because of my excellent analyses...

I wonder which genius came up with the point guard comparisons

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

If guys like me and linville can watch youtube and see that then this dumb motherfuger is probably qualified to work at 7/11 at best.  Analytics dont have a goddamn thing to do with throwing a football.

Plug in Bryce's measurables into the analytics and see what it spits out.

Error: does not compute 

• Pie 1

I know a few of people have off-handedly mentioned the writing style was a bit weird and overdramatic. Just wanted to let you all know that it reads like that because it’s entirely AI generated. I use some writing AI programs and could tell it was fishy real quick, so I ran it through a couple programs and it came out as 98% AI generated.

No idea who that dude is, if he was fired, or if he was doing our drafts, but there’s a good chance most of that is false. Just a heads up 

• Pie 3