• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Foster HC at UCLA

DeShaun Foster was my favorite player for a time outside of Smitty. It would have been interesting to see how his career would have gone had he not broken his ankle. We desperately needed him in the NFCCG.

I also think we never really saw how good he could have been even in 03. He also fractured his knee and had cartilage issues the season before, and I think that might have capped his speed. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I also think we never really saw how good he could have been even in 03. He also fractured his knee and had cartilage issues the season before, and I think that might have capped his speed.

There was no denying him on that play (photo above). It was like watching him drag those guys slow motion into the endzone.

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.75bb89e83f53082672b294b0eaa40a3e.jpg

one of the all time best superbowl pics ever.

dude was a warrior when he was here. that fight was always in him and he was always pushing to get back on the field, no matter how many times he had to get pain killing injections in his foot before games...he was always going to give it everything he could. 

• Pie 4