• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Craig Carton of FOX Sports: Bryce Young is not an NFL quarterback and never will be

Young had an uphill battle to begin with.  We surrounded him with players like Inch Sanders and stone hands TMJ.  Not to mention a horrific offensive line scheme.   Fitterer did absolutely nothing to help him succeed. 

I said last year that if we were going to draft Young, we were going to HAVE to have top tier offensive line. Beasts at every position and our backup would have to be up and coming beasts.  If we don't build our line to a top 10 line.  Young was a wasted pick. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

alright you got me, 27 pounds

I know his combine weight was inflated but most scouts have Young at 190.  So yeah Murray as 17 pounds on him before Young adds any weight after his rookie year. 14 pounds can be added that quickly, 24 or 34 would be a tough task for anyone.  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10073266-nfl-exec-says-bryce-youngs-weight-was-manufactured-for-the-combine-ahead-of-draft

However, one AFC front-office executive told Dan Pompei of The Athletic that Young's weight was "manufactured" for the event.

"His weight was manufactured for the combine, then his agents didn't allow him to get weighed at his pro day," the anonymous executive said. "He's a 185- to 190-pound guy frame-wise."

Numerous scouts told Pompei that Young weighed about 190 pounds when they visited Tuscaloosa.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I know his combine weight was inflated but most scouts have Young at 190.  So yeah Murray as 17 pounds on him before Young adds any weight after his rookie year. 14 pounds can be added that quickly, 24 or 34 would be a tough task for anyone.  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10073266-nfl-exec-says-bryce-youngs-weight-was-manufactured-for-the-combine-ahead-of-draft

However, one AFC front-office executive told Dan Pompei of The Athletic that Young's weight was "manufactured" for the event.

"His weight was manufactured for the combine, then his agents didn't allow him to get weighed at his pro day," the anonymous executive said. "He's a 185- to 190-pound guy frame-wise."

Numerous scouts told Pompei that Young weighed about 190 pounds when they visited Tuscaloosa.

there is no way on Gods green earth that he is 190 pounds

13 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

there is no way on Gods green earth that he is 190 pounds

We have actual measurements not a disgruntled fan's eye test.  You think he put on 30 pounds in a month for a weigh in and then lost it 30 days later for his pro day?  

"Numerous scouts told Pompei that Young weighed about 190 pounds when they visited Tuscaloosa."

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

We have actual measurements not a disgruntled fan's eye test.  You think he put on 30 pounds in a month for a weigh in and then lost it 30 days later for his pro day?  

"Numerous scouts told Pompei that Young weighed about 190 pounds when they visited Tuscaloosa."

you think he looks 190 in that video?

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you think he looks 190 in that video?

I mean I'm 185 and he doesn't look like he weighs less than me.  Scouts said 190 at Alabama he weighed in at 204 with his water weight. 14 pounds can be added quickly.  It all adds up.  Zay Flowers weighed 182 and is an inch smaller while being equally as skinny if not more skinny.