• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvin Harrison Jr skips his media presser

Well, that's a choice, that's for sure.

But that's our culture for you.  If you're exceptional enough, you get to bypass the rules.  If you're rich enough, you don't face consequences.  

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think he's a helluva WR prospect but I don't understand the generational talk. Would anyone trade a Chase or Jefferson for him? Okay then, how is he generational?

Hell, I'm not certain he's the best WR in this class.

Odunze is right there with him. He just didn't get the hype and national spotlight that MHJ did.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think he's a helluva WR prospect but I don't understand the generational talk. Would anyone trade a Chase or Jefferson for him? Okay then, how is he generational?

The Stroud effect and his name. He’s good, no doubt though. I haven’t seen anything generational about him. 

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Odunze is right there with him. He just didn't get the hype and national spotlight that MHJ did.

If his name was "Joe Smith" instead of "Marvin Harrison Jr." I honestly think there would be a lively debate over who is the #1 WR prospect available.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No one is trading a proven top 1 or 2 WR for a rookie. Doesn't mean the rookie still isn't a generational prospect.

• Pie 3