• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper on the proudest moment since owning the team….

ncfan

We are doomed. It's going to take a miracle for this organization to drag it's off the bottom of the nfl. The beatings will continue until moral is improved has never been more accurate than it is with the Panthers. Welcome to the bottom of the league folks. You might as well get used to it because it's not changing anytime soon.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

She did. 

It's just embarrassing that the proudest thing about their ownership of a football team has absolutely nothing to do with football and led to the shitty field that the players are constantly bitching about. I mean, that pretty much sums it up right there.

listen wins and super bowls and big plays and good players are good and great, sure. 

But have you ever seen Uncle Kracker live??? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 5

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Worst win percentage in all of professional sports the last few years and non Panthers events at the stadium are the proudest moment of the Tepper's era so far.

I mean you see this stuff in bad sketch comedies. They just say it out in the open.

Crazy.

You’ve watched this team the past few years, right? There has been almost nothing football wise to be proud of so I’d go concerts and events too.

Look over the past 5 years of Panther football. What’s your proudest moment only from Panthers football? Maybe the game where we had a chance to make the playoffs but Evans torched us for 3 long TDs? Sam Darnold? Young’s 2 interception first game? Horn actually playing 2 of the last 3 games of 2023 after only 1 and 0 of the last 3 games of 2022 and 2021?

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

listen wins and super bowls and big plays and good players are good and great, sure. 

Wake me up when this team wins some games or makes it to the Super Bowl. I’ll gladly skip Uncle Kracker, but something tells me Unc will be in a nursing home before we’re back in a SB.

2 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

You’ve watched this team the past few years, right? There has been almost nothing football wise to be proud of so I’d go concerts and events too.

Look over the past 5 years of Panther football. What’s your proudest moment only from Panthers football? Maybe the game where we had a chance to make the playoffs but Evans torched us for 3 long TDs? Sam Darnold? Young’s 2 interception first game? Horn actually playing 2 of the last 3 games of 2023 after only 1 and 0 of the last 3 games of 2022 and 2021?

I'd have gone with soccer over the dumb concerts.  I mean, at least prioritize sports given that's the primary thing you are supposed to be.  

Just now, CRA said:

I'd have gone with soccer over the dumb concerts.  I mean, at least prioritize sports given that's the primary thing you are supposed to be.  

Pretty much anything, like going to Five Guys, beats the Panthers in the past 5 years.

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

She is nothing but a Gold digging, second-rate piece of arm candy clinging to the Benny Hill of professional sports.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner folks!

He didn't marry her for her brains.

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Well if it weren't for PSL owners selling their tickets to other teams' fans, the stadium would be half empty--that embarrasses me.  She has nothing to offer pro football and she needs to stop acting like she has a voice in football decisions--and I pray to God that she does not.  She is nothing but a Gold digging, second-rate piece of arm candy clinging to the Benny Hill of professional sports.

As a PSL Owner, I can tell you the reason the stadium was only half sold is because no one wanted to buy the others …on either side 

2 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

And the Tepper's haven’t been meddling and directing us toward moves that have contributed to the putrid football product that's been on the field the last 5 years?

What are you even trying to say here?

Just sell the fuggin team. They don't give a shitt about it and is not a priority.

Only $$$ and anyway they can get it. No one gives a damn about concerts. The nightmare will never end untill the Teppers are gone.

6 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Who the fug is Uncle Kracker?