• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Tradewinds & FA News

Just now, tukafan21 said:

I know Allen has had some injury issues and is getting up there in age, but he’s still pretty darn good and they only got a 4th for him?

That’s an odd one to me, feels like the Chargers got taken in that trade

It's probably the contract, but yeah, a 4th seems low. I'd have expected a late 2nd or high 3rd at least. 

12 minutes ago, ChuckWag78 said:

Just traded for Keenan Allen. Didn't see that one coming. 

4th round pick

Ooo that really saved the Bears. They needed someone else bad, and Keenan Allen is legit.

Edited by Krovvy

1 minute ago, Aussie Tank said:

Allen will be the Bears rookie QB’s Thielen except the bastards have Moore 

The sad part I just check their boards and these spoiled bastards still want to draft another WR with their #9 pick.

My goodness some teams don't realize how good they have it. Imagine how they would feel with our WR corps.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The sad part I just check their boards and these spoiled bastards still want to draft another WR with their #9 pick.

My goodness some teams don't realize how good they have it. Imagine how they would feel with our WR corps.

They tried to trade for Diontae Johnson, but Pitt didn’t want to send him to an AFC team. 

10 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Caleb will be throwing to DJ Moore and Kennan Allen. Must be nice.

That's how you setup a young QB for success. Man, we sure did set them up nice. If they blow it it's on them because they have a great opportunity to go from one of the worst to one of the best over the next year or two.