• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've seen enough of 'Dawg" Morgan, he is a bonafide idiot and Tepper got his bootlicker

2nd and 5th for a guy who had a value of minimum two 1sts- FAIL

letting a DAWG walk in Luvu- FAIL

signing a guard to a ridiculous contract- FAIL

Couldn't run a pizza joint and certainly not able to understand the value of a young DE in the trade market.....

I am SO GLAD I didn't renew my PSLs

Enjoy Tepper

food_feature1-1_07.jpg

dan morgan.jpeg

• Pie 4
  • Beer 6
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 16

I think the guard signing was a plus. That guy is a stud and is going to free up Christensen and Icky and allow us to figure out our best set up. 

Im most disappointed in losing Luvu. We have a history of strong MLBs and we don’t have one now unless we expect Shaq to take over. 

Burns is overrated but I thought we could at least get a first for him. 

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 5

It's still very early but at the end of the day no matter which view you take on all this we did hire the right hand man and best friend of the worst Panthers GM in team history by a significant margin.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

This thread thread should be fun, I think it’s important to note that contract negotiations are a two-way street. Management can wanna play back, but if he wants to test free agency it’s nothing you can do. 

anyway enjoy  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

You are angry with the wrong guy. This mess you are seeing is brought to you by Fitterer.  He set all of this in motion the second he turned down that trade. All Morgan is doing is trying to salvage what he can. The Luvu thing and having to overpay for a good guard is disappointing but that is the price we will have to pay to begin to rebuild this thing.

One is big deals I had with Morgan, he was Fitts right hand guy. You know fitt took his advice and they built the worse talented roster in the NFL. Sure rhule can be blamed as well, but even the depth was piss poor. It honestly felt as bad as when herniay came back about the "wtf" level of it. He got rewarded, sooo odd. 

• Pie 2