• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Subtract form 2-15 team; Frankie Luvu, Donte Jackson, Bradley Bozeman, Vonn Bell, Brian Burns,

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I think that we can see baby steps this season, a semblance of improvement in 2025, and then be competitive by 2026 and legit by 2027. That's my reasonable expectation. 

That's a reasonable take. If they draft well, or should I say get lucky in the draft and free agency they MIGHT shave a year off of that. There's just too many if's involved to know for certain if things will change.  You will just have to look at where they are improving and what is not.

7 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

CMC, DJ Moore, and Brian Burns are all pro bowl players who I’d love to have on my team with a rookie QB.

We now have the rookie QB with none of those players. How this team managed to fug that up is mind boggling.

CMC could be a HOFer. Moore is really good on an even better contract. Burns is very athletic but only hit 10 sacks in 1 season.

Adding in Young just shows the downwards spiral the team is in. All they do is fug up regardless of the face. Once you accept that it all stops hurting and becomes hilarious.

30 minutes ago, Basbear said:

and Hayden Hurst 

Resign/kept-

89 year old LS- JJ Jansen

73 year old NB- Troy Hill

"potential HOFer" TE- Ian Thomas

Addition-

RG- Robert Hurst for 100 million

Absolutely brilliant!!1!1!!!

Breaking: UFA’s don’t want to sign on shitty team. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Subtract the underacheivers (Luvu excluded) and rebuild. 

Jus like Schlereth said about the Broncos

"For eight years, this place has been garbage," Schlereth told Pat McAfee. "The Denver Broncos were a crown jewel in the National Football League. And they're not, they're irrelevant. And we keep putting Band-Aids on things and think that that's going to fix it. And I for one am sitting here and saying, 'Thank you, Sean Payton, for recognizing this team is not very good.'

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

They're tearing down the defense to rebuild the offense. Makes sense if we don't expect to win this year.

Remember 2011? It kinda like that, we need to get some semblance of a NFL offense going and if we score 27 and lose by 35 it is what it is but thats better than this past year.