• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Morgan is a legend and I trust him

2 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

if he doesn't think Burns or any of these dudes were worth keeping I trust him. And I love the investment into the interior oline. Even if Bryce doesn't work out that is something that will benefit any QB or offense. 

yall ready to burn poo down but give Dan and Dave Canales a chance man. 

We now have $33M in cap space including the cuts previously mentioned and signings - with restructures and other cuts we could be around $40-45 left to spend this year.  Now yall tell me given what we have right now, if we signed Ridley, KJ Osborn, a few more FA hole fillers, draft Chop Robinson & Ja'Tavion Sanders with those 2nd round picks people can't see a future?

I'm not saying we are winning the Division, but so far I am good with out position - going into the draft we are better than we were last week IMO.  I'm with ya Frank

• Pie 3

16 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

if he doesn't think Burns or any of these dudes were worth keeping I trust him. And I love the investment into the interior oline. Even if Bryce doesn't work out that is something that will benefit any QB or offense. 

yall ready to burn poo down but give Dan and Dave Canales a chance man. 

Morgan wanted to keep Burns and not deal him to the Rams for multiple first round picks.  Guys like Dan Morgan are why we are where we are today. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

17 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

And I love the investment into the interior oline. Even if Bryce doesn't work out that is something that will benefit any QB or offense.

This all day. A strong offensive line is something we've desperately needed for a decade, and it's something that will benefit any QB.

Cam, Bridgewater, Darnold, Baker, Bryce, they have all looked horrible because our offensive line has been warmed over dog poo since the Gross/Kalil days. Give your QB, ANY QB an opportunity to be successful. And whether it's Bryce, or a much better, taller, sturdier QB in the future (hypothetically) this will not be a wasted investment.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Morgan wanted to keep Burns and not deal him to the Rams for multiple first round picks.  Guys like Dan Morgan are why we are where we are today. 

Morgan didnt want to trade burns

Morgan thought dj johnson was a good pick

Morgan was pounding the table for ISM

Morgan thought jammie robinson was a good player

I have a feeling I know how this is going to end

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Yep. Zero evidence to think Morgan and Fitt were butting heads the past few years.

He was in on all these decisions.

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Morgan decided to keep Ian Thomas. 

I've seen enough, this is more of the same stinky crap. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

Morgan decided to keep Ian Thomas. 

I've seen enough, this is more of the same stinky crap. 

He kept him at a salary of barely over 1 million a year.  Of all the reasons to question Morgan, this isn't one of them.

• Flames 1

Literally watching ESPN First Take and Shannon Sharpe and he literally said we got dumb dumb people running the FO.

It's kind of sad how many people are starting to trash our franchise in the Nat'l media. Never thought we would ever be the laughing stock of the league, but we are officially that team.

Tepper buying the team was the worst thing that could ever happen.

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

The trade to the Giants proves this wrong. 

I do think Morgan wanted to keep Burns at the time. Person reported that.  

But it was vastly different circumstances; we were still holding on to hope that we were a good team and didn't need a complete tear down.