• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Jones: NO conversations between Panthers and Bengals for Higgins

When the draft is LOADED at WR, why trade draft capital and pay $80m for him?  I was not sure how I felt about it, but I am relieved, honestly.

Pick #33 is very valuable.  There are about 18 hours between picks 32 and 33, and a team has that long to present a package to move up.  Many teams will have players on the board that fell to 33, and some will attempt to move up to grab that player at 33--we are in a position to get our guy at 39 have a mid second round pick, and an additional third rounder.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, MHS831 said:

When the draft is LOADED at WR, why trade draft capital and pay $80m for him?  I was not sure how I felt about it, but I am relieved, honestly.

Pick #33 is very valuable.  There are about 18 hours between picks 32 and 33, and a team has that long to present a package to move up.  Many teams will have players on the board that fell to 33, and some will attempt to move up to grab that player at 33--we are in a position to get our guy at 39 have a mid second round pick, and an additional third rounder.

I would be stunned if morgan doesnt trade down from 33.  Especially if a qb like pennix falls

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Captroop and Sydney Sweeney!!!

There has been some talk, mainly by Captroop himself, about Sydney Sweeney being a total smokeshow. This has led some to make dubious connections between the Huddle's cat poop, and arguably the most marketable actress in Hollywood at the moment.

Sources say that Captroop has never actually talked to Sydney Sweeney, has no ability to do so, is married, and his wife is vehemently against the idea of polyamory.

So yeah. Pretty much no connection or anything worth reporting. Carry on.

Nope. She is not.  She has a cavity in one of her molars and her taste in fashion is questionable.  Her eyes are not 100% horizontally parallel--and that is a deal breaker for me. 

Untitled.jpg.0151a1447383d9bf85802bf30171ea12.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Why would you pay massive money to to OGs and then proceed to trade high draft picks and pay even more massive money to a WR seeking a huge deal 🤔 

We're supposed to be rebuilding.  Putting us in cap hell for the next 4 years for a WR isn't smart imo. Rebuild the team through the draft.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Captroop said:

Captroop and Sydney Sweeney!!!

There has been some talk, mainly by Captroop himself, about Sydney Sweeney being a total smokeshow. This has led some to make dubious connections between the Huddle's cat poop, and arguably the most marketable actress in Hollywood at the moment.

Sources say that Captroop has never actually talked to Sydney Sweeney, has no ability to do so, is married, and his wife is vehemently against the idea of polyamory.

So yeah. Pretty much no connection or anything worth reporting. Carry on.

I like the cut of your jib. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Stingray3030 said:

I would LOVE to have Tee Higgins - but trading those 2 picks is the wrong choice.  I don't see Tee on our radar any longer....we have nothing to offer without Burns.

Those two high 2nd round picks give you a chance to start the rebuild after a disastrous few years. 

They shouldn't be traded for anything short of Patrick Mahomes. 

• Pie 3

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

fug it. We've already gutted the D. Just go all in at this point. I want no more Bryce excuses.

They are gonna get this thing so stacked ands simple a high schooler could run it, it’ll probably make Young look just appetizing enough that they don’t change horses.