• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How would you guys feels if we gave up two first rounders for a Top WR

Trade down or pick at 33 and 39 . Trading up is wasteful imo with limited picks in general.

Keep in mind we don't have a 2nd next year as well. And we need to rebuild basically the entire defense. We need as much ammo as we can get within the top 50 or so picks.

56 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Odunze, Harrison, Brian Thomas, Nabers for our 2 2nd rounders?

I think I heard on a podcast that basically both our 2nd round picks equal a mid first rounder.  

Think of it this way if you trade all the way up there and strike out, you wasted essentially half of your draft because we were already low on picks to begin with

5 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Trade down or pick at 33 and 39 . Trading up is wasteful imo with limited picks in general.

Keep in mind we don't have a 2nd next year as well. And we need to rebuild basically the entire defense. We need as much ammo as we can get within the top 50 or so picks.

At least the top 100.

Yeah, No thanks.  I'll take a quality guy at 33/39 or trade back off one of those picks for more when a qb needy team gets thirsty over Bo Nix/Penix at the top of the 2nd.  Get the best of WR/OL/Edge if a stud falls.