• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Combs shots fired

16 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Im not impressed and not being excited for this guy is frankly more reasonable than being excited.

11 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Who knows….

No, this board is just a bunch of old grumpy guys and I’m in an anti grumpy man mood.

i don't know...sounds kind of grumpy about canales.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Tepper selling the team?

Yes but as egotistical and vindictive as he is it would only happen by force. Someone is going to have to get a job with the Panthers and take one for the fanbase.

Otherwise just accept we're boned  watch the fireworks that follow the Tepper's and enjoy some food and beverages while the madness unfolds.

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Did you watch the full interview or just that one little clip on twitter?

Speaking of the clip…Canales did have the 20th ranked offense. Worst run game I believe.

ugh...he inherited the worst run game in the league.,

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

I mean…it’s perfectly understandable to be skeptical and temper expectations. But you’re telling me we hire Canales (whose an offensive guy and known to have helped develop Geno and Baker into respectable starting QBs), we spend big on two solid guards on Day 1 of FA, we trade for a talented potential #1 WR on Day 2 of FA, and you say “if there’s some big plan I certainly don’t understand it”? Really? Either he’s being purposefully obtuse or he’s a bit clueless. It doesn’t take a genius to see what the plan is. Whether the plan actually works out or not, that’s TBD.

• Pie 4

41 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

I mean…it’s perfectly understandable to be skeptical and temper expectations. But you’re telling me we hire Canales (whose an offensive guy and known to have helped develop Geno and Baker into respectable starting QBs), we spend big on two solid guards on Day 1 of FA, we trade for a talented potential #1 WR on Day 2 of FA, and you say “if there’s some big plan I certainly don’t understand it”? Really? Either he’s being purposefully obtuse or he’s a bit clueless. It doesn’t take a genius to see what the plan is. Whether the plan actually works out or not, that’s TBD.

I mean, I don't know what the plan has really been any season post Ron/Cam.  Carolina says all sorts of nonsense.  It hasn't been matching up.   So I'm not sure you can expect people to take some offseason talk as some real vision plan at this stage given what these folks have been doing. 

• Beer 1

Dunno who Luke Combs is, but he sounds like a casual fan. “There were 20 other guys” sounds like someone who thinks that being the best coordinator means he’ll be the best coach. That’s a casual take if I ever heard it. And being a fan for a long time doesn’t mean he’s not casual. I’ve been a casual UNC fan for over 35 years, because my family are all UNC fans

Edited by JawnyBlaze

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

Who knows….

No, this board is just a bunch of old grumpy guys and I’m in an anti grumpy man mood.

I get that for sure but I think hes mostly just saying the same stuff the old grumpy guys say.