• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

dammit.....I'm all in.

rayzor

The past couple of years I've expect the Panthers to be at least average to maybe good so I won't be surprised if this year when I expect us to be awful, we actually go out and win a bunch of games. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm hoping for the best and fully expecting the worst. That's just what the Tepper era has forced me to do as a fan to cope.

Giddy is my new coping mechanism.

Just now, Chaos said:

This is the only time of year for optimism as a Panthers fan. Once the opening game kicks off, reality will set in.  

When we actually suck, then I'll probably feel like crap again. I'm used to it by now.

I'll be fine holding that off for a while.

I can't get excited because they've really tapped all my resources there since that SB50 loss.

But as I said in another thread, it finally is looking like a plan is in place and the FO/staff/administration are cohesive and have an actual defined sense of direction for the first time...  maybe EVER.  I do love everything they've done outside of the Burns debacle and Luvu leaving, but in hindsight, Morgan couldn't really do anything about withe of those.  Fitt fuged up the Burns situation and Luvu ideally should've been extended last offseason, but even then, it seems like he was looking for a better situation regardless of money so we couldn't make him stay if he didn't want to.  So yeah, Morgan is really hitting some massive Homer's right now.

Turning DJax into Deionte Johnson may be the best move of the entire offseason in all of the NFL, and that is no overstatement.  Huge steal.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

It’s different.  I’ll be here at kickoff to see if the actual product has improved at all.  All new faces makes it a little easier to not hate them.

Yeah, definitely part of what I love about pro football. Seeing guys at their peak achieving their dreams. Hoping the best for all of them.