• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What still needs to happen for you to be genuinely excited about next year?

It's great that fans and the media aren't excited, this usually translates well to success in the season. Remember last year where there was so much talk and hype about our staff and having #1 pick and we were supposed to be a playoff team? Well, look how that turned out. 

I'm glad no one is giving us a chance, our own fans included, watch us win 2 games in a row and everyone will say we are playoff contenders. 

• Pie 1

Pre season will get me excited. So far I am happy with most of Morgan's moves. Wish we could have gotten a bit more for Burns but it is what it is there and I was growing tired of him anyhow. Pre season though will get me excited. This I have a feeling is prove it or lose it time for Bryce Young this coming season. I hope he looks the complete opposite of what he did last year..I'm not stupid and I know the odds are against that but I am going to be optimistic about a number of things because it sure beats all the negativity.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

4 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Resign Cam draft BPA.

That just isn't happening and the faster we all make peace with that the easier it will be. I miss him too (prime healthy Cam) but he isn't coming back and I doubt is for any team. I think he is done and content with that.

• Poo 1

Sign Edge,  S, and a depth corner.  I’ve liked everything we’ve done so far as a whole. Only 2 wishes is wish Burns trade Would have been 2nd and 3rd this year and wish the Hunt deal came in for about 16/17 a year and not 20.

25 minutes ago, bandu said:

for Bryce Young not to be named the starting Qb simply because he was the #1 overall pick last year & bring in some cheap competition even if it's a UDFA & make Bryce earn that starting QB position ..just saying 

Canales said he had no emotional connection to the previous staffs players, just sayin'. 

As a long time hurricanes fan I'm gonna always have some hope under tepper because despite the fact he has been terrible he still cares about winning. Tepper hasn't gone about it the right way, but I still believe he wants to win. I saw the karmanos family let the canes rot for way too long. Apathy is far worse than incompetence. The hope is eventually tepper gets out of his own way. Beyond that, im excited about bolstering the interior offensive line and getting Bryce a real weapon on the outside in diontae. We are going to at least give Bryce a chance this year, and if he doesn't show anything we are probably going to have a top 5 pick to move on from him.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

I want to see Bryce Young call up his new receiver, and the other receivers, and start working with him on his own

where is he ?

most qbs do these things and do things with their teammates away from the facility during off season

Many times i feel like young just doesn’t give a poo, he goes through the motions, and it really bothers me 

‘cold blooded’ is a generous description from Canales

so to net it out, lipstick on a pig is still a pig…I’m having a hard time because we may need to change pigs at the QB position in 2025   I’m not sure he has a  nfl  level arm

really really hope he shows up this year …and that’s why I’m not optimistic 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 5