• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Williams rumor

Just now, csx said:

Rodgers. I know he loves the attention of being a conspiracy theorist (no idea why) but that level of stupid will tarnish the rest of his life. 

Lol I don't think he cares.

Nothing he has said or done makes me think he cares about his reputation as long as he can get attention for being a contrarion.

He's just an idiot. I thought Face was dumb, but Rodgers just seems to think that is just something else to try and one up him on.

Both were good QBs. Both are morons who will spend the rest of their lives proving that you can always get dumber.

• Pie 2

15 hours ago, CRA said:

Theilen handicaps the slot position too much to be the locked in Y.   He isn’t a slot WR in today’s NFL. 

it kills all YAC potential.  He is just a sure handed TE essentially. 

fair enough then play Johnson at Y, Mingo at z (gulp) and Thielen as a TE

14 minutes ago, SOJA said:

fair enough then play Johnson at Y, Mingo at z (gulp) and Thielen as a TE

Theilen isn't a TE though.  You can't actually play him in that role because they also have to do things besides go out for routes.   That's just what he represents as a receiving threat.  A sure handed TE.  And his production per catch mimics the TEs and not WRs. 

I just think Thielen is a bad fit.  Given what we need around Bryce and what we need those players to do for him. 

If Bryce Young is my QB.....rec RB, slot WR, and TE are my big 3 positions I would focus on.  Which is what I thought going into last season.  You need playmakers there and dudes that can do something more than just catch.   Focus on small ball.  Which is why I not a fan of a bad Mike Williams marriage here.  Which is what we did all last season.  Random parts.  Bryce Young isn't chucking it downfield and playing risky.  That's not his DNA.  Mike Williams belongs w/ a risk taker. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

16 hours ago, rodeo said:

Shaq just announced he's changing from #7 back to #54.

Mike Williams and Clowney both wore #7 in college. Could mean something, could mean nothing.

could mean EVERYTHING

4 hours ago, CRA said:

Theilen isn't a TE though.  You can't actually play him in that role because they also have to do things besides go out for routes.   That's just what he represents as a receiving threat.  A sure handed TE.  And his production per catch mimics the TEs and not WRs. 

I just think Thielen is a bad fit.  Given what we need around Bryce and what we need those players to do for him. 

If Bryce Young is my QB.....rec RB, slot WR, and TE are my big 3 positions I would focus on.  Which is what I thought going into last season.  You need playmakers there and dudes that can do something more than just catch.   Focus on small ball.  Which is why I not a fan of a bad Mike Williams marriage here.  Which is what we did all last season.  Random parts.  Bryce Young isn't chucking it downfield and playing risky.  That's not his DNA.  Mike Williams belongs w/ a risk taker. 

AT was 10th in receptions 15th in targets his yards per reception was low could argue that was due to horrible qb and oline play or could argue he just is slowing down probably some of both but not sure removing youngs only dependable trusted wr would be beneficial but could be wrong.  

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, rodeo said:

Shaq just announced he's changing from #7 back to #54.

Mike Williams and Clowney both wore #7 in college. Could mean something, could mean nothing.

Good because LBs wearing single digits looks stupid. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1