• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq restructures contract

Jesse

58 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Shaq is such a team Ayer man, he should be a fan favorite forever. True Leader that guy.

Honestly I was a little down on him before the past couple years, but definitely appreciating him more now for what he is than caring about what he isn’t. Part of that definitely has to do with him agreeing to be paid for what he is and not what he isn’t though…unlike some guys who are no longer with the team.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, BlazeCarolina said:

I know as fans our expectations on the field are a little high for Shaq, but you can't hate on his commitment to the team.  With everything we have been through, that dude strikes me as the one guy who actually is loyal to this franchise.  Probably to his own detriment.  Keep Pounding Shaq!

He's been a Panther from the beginning. He is the leader on defense.  I REALLY want to see him do a full season in Evero's defense. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, shaq said:

Shaq has never gotten his flowers, the day he hangs his cleats up we’re gonna miss his leadership and team first mentality greatly.

He's been a clubhouse leader and that goes unnoticed a lot.  If I remember correctly derrick brown went after Michael Thomas last year because he was talking poo about shaqs injury. The defensive guys definitely respect him.

• Beer 1