• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers want Gilmore back

11 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

If we were somehow able to land Gilmore and Clowney I think it would be extremely hard not to get excited about the upcoming season.  Evero would have many players, not only in the starting lineup but in backup roles, that could make this defense an exciting unit.   If our offense can put some points on the board, we could be a surprise team in 2024.

Houston did it, why not us. 

Im still not getting excited....i learned my lesson with this team. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Im still not getting excited....i learned my lesson with this team. 

We've spent 5 years of subpar football. We have a young GM and Coach both who seem to be on the same page.  I get your pessimism but if our defense can keep it close.  I think this year's offense is only going upwards.  It will depend on Young.

34 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

We've spent 5 years of subpar football. We have a young GM and Coach both who seem to be on the same page.  I get your pessimism but if our defense can keep it close.  I think this year's offense is only going upwards.  It will depend on Young.

That's why its hard to get excited.

• Pie 3

23 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It would really help us to draft BPA 

Honestly outside brown, the new OGs, and maybe safety.......about ANY BPA would be a upgrade. I swear never seen this team lack this much talent. I feel even the 95 group was better and the 1-15 crew had rookie Dan, Smitty, and Jenkins. That's what's needed another draft class like that. 

It's my #1 thing heading into the Dannys first draft, will he go BPA or not upset current players. He needs to be heartless in this draft, cause by the time the Panthers are good this draft class will need to be re-signed. Just need a dose of young talent, no matter where they play. Would be lucky if BPA needs up at edge/WR. 

1 minute ago, Tr3ach said:

If I remember correctly, he openly campaigned to stay.

Fittererererer needed that 15 mill per space for Watson......... He and burns had a golf cart bet on sacks, guess who won that..... Hes lighter than burns but 2x the run defender. Hell I enjoyed watching him work. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

If we were somehow able to land Gilmore and Clowney I think it would be extremely hard not to get excited about the upcoming season.  Evero would have many players, not only in the starting lineup but in backup roles, that could make this defense an exciting unit.   If our offense can put some points on the board, we could be a surprise team in 2024.

Meh. Don't see it happening and I refuse to have high hopes again. Young has not proven to be a top NFL QB prospect yet, the offense is a work in progress, and the defense still needs very important pieces. 4 to 5 wins maybe.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Gilmore, Horn, Clowney,  all we need is our ginger TE back and Gamecock fans would pass out.. fuging Cincinnati