• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Morgan kicking arse and taking names

Jmac

I will say there hasn’t been a move like signing Miles Sanders that everyone pretty much knew was an awful idea. So far the moves are addressing needs while getting rid of some issues at the same time.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

Let’s wait for the results.  We have been honeydicked by Fitts and Gettleman in first 1-2 years too.

This feels different though, you must admit. The cap is going to be in excellent shape, we aren't delusionally chasing wins by pissing away draft capital, and we've legitimately invested in the O-line (remember M. Kalil)

• Pie 4

I will say Dan seems to be an upgrade at scouting vets of Fitt, and I'm going to guess he's got better relationships with the actual players as a peer. Only a couple degrees of separation as a player from a lot of these guys so I'm guessing players trust him a lot more than Fitt

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

Im concerned about Canales and how he will handle HC duties. He’s a proven QB whisperer but i wasn’t really impressed by his offense in TB. 

Has he proven he is a QB whisperer? 

Carolina is just where QBs have sucked.  Baker instantly went back to being Baker at LA and then Tampa.  

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, top dawg said:

This feels different though, you must admit. The cap is going to be in excellent shape, we aren't delusionally chasing wins by pissing away draft capital, and we've legitimately invested in the O-line (remember M. Kalil)

This feels like the same ol same old if we are being honest.  Overpay for players.  Trading folks for less then market value.  Signing old players.  

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This feels like the same ol same old if we are being honest.  Overpay for players.  Trading folks for less than market value.  Signing old players.  

Yeah, people forget the hype and talk last offseason.  Fittterer was highly praised here overall. 

I just didn’t see it then.  Don’t see it now.  Last time I really was optimistic was Rhule’s first year in that Covid season.  Suspect every offseason since. 

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Agreed but but but gotta be cautious.  Not getting my homes up.  Better be surprised.

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

#Panthers offseason additions: -

WR Diontae Johnson -

OLB Jadeveon Clowney -

G Damien Lewis -

G Robert Hunt -

IDL A'Shawn Robinson -

LB Josey Jewell -

WR David Moore -

S Jordan Fuller -

S Nick Scott -

CB Dane Jackson -

OT Yosh Nijman -

OLB K'Lavon Chaisson

Re-signings: -

S Sam Franklin -

CB Troy Hill -

RB Raheem Blackshear -

TE Stephen Sullivan -

DL LaBryan Ray -

DL Nick Thurman -

WR Ihmir Smith-Marsette -

LS JJ Jansen

Departures: -

OLB Brian Burns -

CB Donte Jackson -

OLB Yetur Gross-Matos -

LB Frankie Luvu - DB

Jeremy Chinn -

OT David Sharpe -

TE Giovanni Ricci -

TE Hayden Hurst -

S Vonn Bell -

C Bradley Bozeman -

LB Kamu Grugier-Hill -

CB Shaquill Griffin -

CB CJ Henderson

He missed Wonnum.

OLB +1
CB -2
WR +2
G +2
IDL +1
LB -1
S +1
OT =
C -1
TE -2

This is what I keep saying. Do people just love to wallow in misery? Find something to do that makes you happy folks. 

Some of you spout negativity with every post. If I was like that I think I’d avoid coming here. If you’re so convinced we will suck, go find something else to do. 

Edited by Wolfcop
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 3