• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This organization is a joke

21 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Do we have to do this every single time another team signs or trades for a player whose name you know? There’s other teams in the league doing their own things, get over it.

I think it's some kind of rule that freaking out is required when another team signs a player.  

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Flames 2

3 hours ago, RumHam said:

While most are hoping to strike gold in the 2nd (which we did one time 25 years ago) houston now went from the worst in the league to the best. It all starts with tepper. They made a move happen and we still trotting out practice squad for Bryce, who wasnt the right pick. Chicago will be poised. Most teams in our position end up better, but not this franchise. What a joke.

Wow!...Tell us something we DON'T know!  Thanks for all the informative incite....Not sure what I would be thinking without this post. We already know this...for the last 6 seasons. You act like you got this big epiphany...

Edited by Johnstonny
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Tr3ach said:

Second off I dont like the idea of trading draft picks for potentially the deepest posistio

Same here. I mean this is almost a historically loaded WR class.

If anything, this makes me question the Texans. They might have just lucked into something good with Stroud the way the Patriots did with Brady.

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Diggs bitched about Josh Allen at QB. How do you really think it would've played out with him having Bryce Young at QB? Trading for Diggs would make sense on Madden but it would've been a fuging disaster in reality.

Im sure Rayzor thinks it would have been fine. Lol

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Same here. I mean this is almost a historically loaded WR class.

If anything, this makes me question the Texans. They might have just lucked into something good with Stroud the way the Patriots did with Brady.

I could see if it if you are in hardcore win now mode because drafting a player will always be a gamble but where the panthers are I would much rather them draft multiple receivers to gamble on if they have to. 

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Speaking of this loaded WR class, if we don't come away with at least two WRs I would call it not just missed opportunities, but a fail.

And I don't mean a 7th round special teamer as one either. 2nd and 3rd worst case scenario. 

Well yes we are trying to strike gold in the second round. That's the only way to build a roster. You have to draft well. There is no way around it

Diggs was a 5th rounder by the way.

Edited by csx
  • Pie 2