• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What did Cam Newton do?

CRA

23 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

We need more posts like this one.  Real mind bending stuff.  

There would be if the mods didn't immediately ban me every time I create an account hopefully they won't this time. I'm always here regardless and have been since '06 .. GoCarolina8990 .. anyway mods .. seriously, let me keep an account this time.

22 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Where’s that numerology guy when you need him.

28 minutes ago, IceUpSun said:

There would be if the mods didn't immediately ban me every time I create an account hopefully they won't this time. I'm always here regardless and have been since '06 .. GoCarolina8990 .. anyway mods .. seriously, let me keep an account this time.

They probably ban you cuz the stuff you post is idiotic and spammy

7 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

They probably ban you cuz the stuff you post is idiotic and spammy

At one time long ago it was usually mildly entertaining but then he went off the rails on a Kanye Westesque rant about the Jews and he's been circling the drain ever since.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

I'll never forgive Kelvin Benjamin for not chasing down that Chargers defender and forcing Cam to have to make that awkward tackle and causing Cam to hurt his shoulder. 

I’ll never stop replying that KB did nothing wrong. He clearly touched the defender when he was down and there was a ref that was a few feet away. It was also KB who touched him while down so I can’t blame him for knowing the play was over.

If you don’t recall, that play got reversed very quickly as it was completely obvious that the DB was already down on replay.

If Brady was QB, the ref blows the whistle right away. Cam didn’t get calls and there’s no reason refs would want to protect him. There was an emphasis on the refs to blow plays dead because of injuries and dangerous plays. TD got his suspension for hitting Davante Adams almost exactly 1 year later.

I don’t care how people feel about KB overall, but Cam hurting his shoulder was 100% on the ref in the end zone that decided to let the play continue.

1 hour ago, WhoKnows said:

I’ll never stop replying that KB did nothing wrong. He clearly touched the defender when he was down and there was a ref that was a few feet away. It was also KB who touched him while down so I can’t blame him for knowing the play was over.

If you don’t recall, that play got reversed very quickly as it was completely obvious that the DB was already down on replay.

If Brady was QB, the ref blows the whistle right away. Cam didn’t get calls and there’s no reason refs would want to protect him. There was an emphasis on the refs to blow plays dead because of injuries and dangerous plays. TD got his suspension for hitting Davante Adams almost exactly 1 year later.

I don’t care how people feel about KB overall, but Cam hurting his shoulder was 100% on the ref in the end zone that decided to let the play continue.

Well I mean if the team did a better job of not leaving it up to the refs that play then Cam would probably still be here. 

2 hours ago, IceUpSun said:

Why do ppl who get banned come back? Id just move on